So been a while since I updated here.
Sleeves dropped at the dyno, been away for fixing
Installed spoon mirror
Installed sunstrip (might have already mentioned this?)
Zeitronix now installed along with boost gauge (lights up yellow. YES I got excited about that) in the OEM radio DIN slot
New radiator stay
New upper control arms as ball joints perished
New boost pipe connectors where needed (had holes coming in a couple)
Replaced a bunch of clips, bolts, etc
New catch can (turns out as it was blocked with old oil was causing issues)
New rear light seals as were perished and letting water in
Bought various Jordan merch
Sorted all paperwork for the car
Probably misssed a load of smaller points too as memory isnt the best.
It has then been back to Horsham Developments for tuning.
Got to mile 480 of 500 mile run in and cam shaft seals failed. these were replaced and put back on dyno.
Found it had a boost leak again
Car is now at JDMRegiment again for tear down. It appears at first glance this is a head gasket failure as there is watery oil down the side of the block coming from the join where the head gasket sits.
Hopefully it is just a simple HG change and back for final tuning. It has been so long in the making now that it is doing my head in, but heck lockdown meant I couldnt really get out anyway as I was working all through it.
I am hoping it will be done for summer 2021. Paint work needs sorting in a few areas but I do plan to get it fully resprayed in a couple years as the bay is hideous and there are a load of imperfections on the exterior. Paint and PPF it will be to keep it mint for the future