jordan project, rebuild

jfatboy

You Wont Like Me
well ive decided to buy jimbos old jordan shell and put it back on the road. my crx can go on hold and into storage for now.

quite looking forward to this :)

have almost everything i need except and exhaust...so if anyone has one give us a shout

what sort of exhaust are you after??

well anything really, ive not decided on what i want exactly. as long as i can get it together first then move from there.

dont worry ill keep you all posted on whats happening.

good stuff :) did he put it totally back to standard? thought dan was swapping the scoob for it? :O

Good stuff man! Hopefully you can get it back to its minty old self like Jimbo had it! :))

Nice one mate. Glad to see you bringing one back :dance:

Good luck with the build and keep us updated.

Are you on the Jordan forum?

nice one mate :) glad to see it being rebuilt was a minter of a car

all th best bud

Nice one mate. Glad to see you bringing one back :dance:

Good luck with the build and keep us updated.

Are you on the Jordan forum?

no mate should i do it?

ill get pics on how its sat atm. the chassis is complete without shockys....so thats not so bad. have rustled up some teg back seats lcas camber arms and wheels already

yo jamie, i've got a fujitsubo leagalis-r just sitting in my garage. should be a good project. you should put the b18 in this :nice:

no mate should i do it?

ill get pics on how its sat atm. the chassis is complete without shockys....so thats not so bad. have rustled up some teg back seats lcas camber arms and wheels already

If you are looking for parts for the jordan being on the jordan forum could be quite handy.

yo jamie, i've got a fujitsubo leagalis-r just sitting in my garage. should be a good project. you should put the b18 in this :nice:

i think im going to ...guys offerd me a teg head without valves and springs for 130...good deal?

Good luck with it dude, give me a shout if you want a hand with any of it :)

Good luck with it dude, give me a shout if you want a hand with any of it :)

course mate! been down already having a fiddle, getting a grip on what needs done, its more complete than i was expecting, got that b18 to bang in, after that its suspension, cosmetic can come with time.

Haha, no worries dude but don't forget there's a couple of parts that need to come off still ;)

yes ill get some up when i can, fitted dc5 recaros tonight, sign the paperwork tomorrow and get the keys. fitted my rotas and rear camber arms.

tomorrow fitting ek9 front and rear calipers
dc5 strut brace, d2 lcas and try and get some of the interior plastics refitted :)

Back