Andys 9 - South Wales UK

AndyH

been on here ages and just thought id post some pics up of my 9.even though shes pretty standard at the mo :)

most of these pics were taken after a wash - degrease - meguires 3 step - and alot of hours!!! lol

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

14022008357.jpg

14022008358.jpg

Shiny! Removed the lower resonator yet?

nope. will be done this week ;) maybe tomorrow :D

as for the shiny bit - thats about 7 hours of cleaning in total there! lol how time flys when you having fun! lol

looks clean mate. std is the way u want them least that way u know whats been done to them and no cheap and nasty mod before it got shipped across

exactly...she came in with a smashed front lip so that was replaced. new badges and decals were added but thats about it.
cam in with a HKS silent hi power cat back thats spat its baffle out the back so its not so silent.lol. and a HKS panel filter.
i added the spoon pipe.

she came in looking very flat.and dusty as most imports do

IMG_1456.jpg

4.jpg

lovelly car man, if when i get mine its as clean as that i`ll be a very happy chappy :nice:

beautiful mate! best prefacelift pics yet!

cheers jugz :) you helped with the badges and decals ;)
but theres better out there surely!?

gav - all elbow grease..or give it to a good detailer mate ;)

Very nice 9 mate, You should be proud with the result of the cleaning and polishing :)

car looks very nice mate :nice:

is that an apexi n1?

no mate its a HKS silent hi power. sounds great under load but due to the baffle being gone there are a couple of werid rasps etc when the revs are low.

olly - as for what to do with the resonator take look at the next post ;)

removed the lower resonator today. still have to install a seperate cold air feed but at least the bigger parts done.

i had marked these using paint but they seem to of vanishe on upload.sorry.

first remove the driver side wheel.and remove the splash guard that goes under the car. 3 10mm plastic bolts.very easy to remove.
IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

once done. use a screw driver to pop out some of the flared plugs holding the arch liner on to expose the resonator. to remove the resonator, take out the 10mm bolt marked. theres another one underneath. and if you follow to black piping up to the bottom of the airbox u will find the third one,
IMG_1771.jpg

finally here it is.about 10 mins later.very easy job
IMG_1772.jpg

only problem now is that the airbox is only held in by the one rubber bung/bolt see to the top left corner of the coolant box. and the connection to the spoon pipe so you may want to fabricate something to secure it. should be ok though.
IMG_1774.jpg

Back