ever wondered what blinx's car looks like?

blinx9900

Super Moderator
well i finally got some pics of my car, there is ZERO photoshop done, pics are 100% unaltered aside from cropping and removal of the license plate numbers. i know my paint is messed up :( its the only part of my car i got cheap on and i really regret it, for those who dont know the spoiler is a genuine spoon carbon, and the hood is carbon too, i just painted them... also the car was orignally a red us market ej6 that i converted... enjoy...

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00117-1.jpg

DSC00119-1.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00142-1.jpg

i know its not the best looking civic, but man i love this car :)

He just has some POS EG sedan though :p I gots a B16 EJ6.......that's beat the fook up.

ohhhh @ last! :bow:

Nice sticky tyres, and bad ass low back box :shocked: luv the number plate relocation kit (i want one! ebay?)...

btw: you should get hold of the dark ctr headlights :win: & howcome u hve no front upper strut bar? :confused:

nice one, any :pics: of interior 'blinx'..?

wow thats very nice. like the wheels too. worx emotions?

thats i nice car good job its not mine i would not be able to drive it slow enough

wow thats very nice. like the wheels too. worx emotions?

yup work emotion 15x7

ohhhh @ last! :bow:

Nice sticky tyres, and bad ass low back box :shocked: luv the number plate relocation kit (i want one! ebay?)...

btw: you should get hold of the dark ctr headlights :win: & howcome u hve no front upper strut bar? :confused:

nice one, any :pics: of interior 'blinx'..?

the number plate was a cusco copy i got off ebay that i modified to fit like that, i actually have 4 different front upper strut bars(2trust 1cusco 1neuspeed) but none of them fit becuase of the catch can :( once i relocate it i'll probably put the cusco bar back on since its my fav!

how close would you say your car is to the EK9?

would you swap that for a EK9 do you think? since it looks like a lot of time was spent on it.

Looks great blinx. Post some vids of that beast in action :drive:

Nothing wrong with that mate what brake set up have you got on the front!282mm?

Looks clean and I like the Painted CF parts, this is what I am going to do next summer, the only thing kind of mess up is the paint on the rear bumper between the bumper and the rear type R lip :( ~~
and you running some crazy tires too XD

Back