Crazies Nine

Crazy Nik

Eeekaynine
Hello all! Once apon a time I bought a DC5 it was like driving a very loud sofa and there was no way for me to mod it without having to sell my kidneys as all I thought it needed was a turbo, there really isn't that many dress-up parts for the 5, I really wanted an EK9 and only bought the 5 because I had the money and it was cheap, after nearly a year with the Teg I decided I was going to sell it to get a 9, I really wanted a yellow one at first because I thought white would be a nightmare to keep clean, I know black is a bastard to polish and my first civic was silver, however too many of my stupid friends were like, 'dude your getting a Jordan' I still wanted a yellow one even after their stupid comments, but then I seen my nine at Torque GT it was so clean and standard I had to have it regardless of the colour, anyway here are some pictures of all the cars mentioned I've gone on for long enough now :blabla:

The DC5

The 1.4 lols

The 9

Bad head lights

After I polished them I covered them in bug eye stuff and sprayed my standard wheels gray because I thought I was cool

Then I decided I didn't like it so I bought new head lights

New lca's

And an "asr"

New headlights really good, Love silver 9's and is bound to be clean coming from Torque.

I think with the lip and stickers make it look like a bit of an EJ9/EK9 rep IMO, Completely OEM on the exterior and lowered would be nicer I feel. But It's your car :nice:.

It looks much better now, I got buddy club P1's on it and I standard front lip in black I'm trying to get my photo bucket to upload some current pictures of it as these ones are really old, but it's being a pain in ass! No one likes it, it's a bit garish but I love it, I know if I take the stickers off it will still be a clean 9, and your right about tourque gt but I prefer fast jap cars, they originally imported it and dunx was a great help to me even though I didn't buy the car from him

much better with the new headlights and wheels, looks like a mint example too!

Nice 9er pal :nice: think i follow u on IG...

Please paint the lip silver :)

Oh, and I haven't sprayed the lip silver because I'm terrified of the vsm colour "match"

ah yeah following you on IG. car looks good

Lols Alex! What's all your Instagram names? Am I following back? I normally do if it's a nine owner lol!

timvpareen. pretty sure you follow lol

Back