Solved

EK4Sure

Spoon addict
Please delete or lock thread, got my money back and seller will get his seats back.

Last edited:
Thats a bummer man especially since you paid so much, Report him to ebay if you have trouble as it's hightly against ebay rules to sell "fakes" on there. You just have to learn to suspect anything at a "decent price" especially high end products like brides. Just remember you get what you pay for and if something seems too good to be true it usually is particularly on ebay.

This is the point where I would have had doubts instantly concerning BRIDE.

"Ull get the pair with also 2x universal seat runners"

Paypal dispute! You have screenshots so there plenty of evidence so you should get money back hopefully

Yes, I really thought I had the deal of a lifetime especially after he confirmed the seats were real and he used those pics of real Brides in the advert. It's the first and last time I buy anything this expensive on eBay.

Already reported him on eBay and Paypal btw.

This deal really made me sick to the stomach. I even have the feeling he's just laughing with me now after reading his last bullsh!t reply.

Saying he doesn't even make a lot out of selling those seats at those crazy prices. I wonder how much those Chinese workers are payed and how much money went into the materials used. This guy is a joke.

Damn, just noticed how much you payed for them :( paypal should help you out, you seem to have some concrete evidence. Good luck dude

Yeah get on it dude you don't pay 1000 pound for fake brides weather they look
Good or not, tell PayPal and ebay

That's my exact same thought, they were WAY too expensive for fake Brides but could be a great onetime offer for real ones, that's why I fell for it but now I realize I was just being stupid :angry2:

Of all places I really thought eBay would be the last one were scammers like this could operate to sell fake items as real, especially this expensive. I've seen Bride seats on eBay before but the sellers always state they are Bride of Canada or Bride of Taiwan. This guy doesn't say a thing and worse, lies about the authenticity of the seats and then blames me for not asking if they were made in China or made in Japan.

I thought asking him if they were 100% real Brides would be enough, but apparently China knock off is also real deal for some people...

Real piece of work this guy. I do have some acquaintances with Skylines so I'll ask if they can post this link on Nissan forums all around UK. People should know before they end up paying too much for fake sh!t.

Wow, that's bang out of order, he's turned you over a treat there.

"Bride China" - That's a complete joke.

I wouldn't buy Bride seats for this very reason, seems like 90% of the stuff around is fake.

Mate, start a dispute. Show all the pictures and explain they are fake. You should get your money back if your escalate it for ebay to check it over. Youll have to do it via ebay now as paypal dont do disputes on ebay items.

Goodluck, just be patient and professional in your replies on the ebay dispute and you should get your money back.

As Ramz stated above, be professional in the dispute with the help of Ebay. Don't insult, etc. Just give all the info, pictures...

You want your money back and Ebay will give it to you, don't worry.,

I have had 2 "bad" experiences with Ebay sellers, between tens of deals I do there, and Ebay always helped me. I got my money back or my item replaced by the correct one.

If he is reading this, it is us who laugh with him. :lock: :naughty:
Because bastards like him have to suffer same experience when they buy a new house or car, when they spend a big amount of money. Then he will imagine us laughing with him. :dance:

I noticed in the email that his reply did not mention anything about them being 100% real. All he said was "Yes, brand new"

I hope you get this sorted.

Yes, I also noticed that now and I think he does that on purpose. Avoiding questions or giving vague answers. I saw he did that on his Facebook page as well so I guess it's intentional...

Don't really understand why, except with the purpose of scamming people maybe. Sooner or later there would have to be someone like me who asks if they are real, gets a positive reply but is disapointed afterwards when he receives the seats and they turn out to be fake.

I still hope we can sort this out. He asked me if I could send pictures of the seats to prove they are different from the real ones in his ad so I'll start by doing that first thing tomorrow. I know all the differences between real and fake Brides but explaining that by using his low res picture of the real Bride seats and a few I will take from the seats I received won't be easy I guess.

Last edited:
Ow man that sucks :((

First thing i noticed was his really crappy English.. If he really was located in the UK, he'd "sound" a lot different imo. I'm always really carefull with people who can't even type a normal sentence.

Also, Ebay is packed with those people! There just aren't as many guys as you/us who give a f*** about what they eventually receive.. A lot of people just think "hey, it's new and it looks good, whatever..."

Filed a dispute both with eBay and Paypal and Paypal already made a claim of it so he now has 10 days to come up with a solution or the money will be refunded to me I guess.

Ow man that sucks :((

First thing i noticed was his really crappy English.. If he really was located in the UK, he'd "sound" a lot different imo. I'm always really carefull with people who can't even type a normal sentence.

Also, Ebay is packed with those people! There just aren't as many guys as you/us who give a f*** about what they eventually receive.. A lot of people just think "hey, it's new and it looks good, whatever..."

Hey man! Yeah, this really sucks. First time ever I had a bad experience with a seller on eBay though, and immediately a very expensive one. Never had anything worse than waiting a while for a package, thought it wouldn't be any different this time.

And I already dealt with a few Malaysian/Japanese guys on eBay to who knew very little English and never had any problems. Hell, my English isn't even that good so I don't really think you can judge people by their lack of knowledge of a different language :p

But I hope this gets sorted, I feel miserable about it and I'll probably get some beatings from my woman to when she finds out she can't use my old Recaro seats for her car if I'm not keeping the Brides.

Yeah but I mean, he said that he had the seats with him in the UK? Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with the whole ordeal!

And uhm.. I still have the kevlar Profi SPA's for sale :) Those are the real deal for sure :D

Back