ek9 fast or slower than ep3?

General

As above, I'm getting told mixed things, are the 9's supposed to be faster than the EP3? I just had a little play with my mates one, his is stock, I have an induction kit and exhaust, he was slightly a head of me, I couldn't get past! Tbh, I was disappointed!

Top end an EP3 is always, ALWAYS, going to beat an EK9.

A stock ep3 will touch 150mph, no ****in danger of an ek9 doing that.

A sprint to about 90ish should be about equal maybe, but after that the EP3 will pull.

Now que a bunch of heros telling you how the smoked some guy they didnt know in an EP3.

Look at the facts. K20, more torque and horsepower. The EK9 to 60 is similar but then above that is where torque comes into play and the weight difference make little difference. For example go have a play with a BMW 525. From a rolling start from 60/70mph I guarantee you wouldn't be able to keep up even though the "book" says that you're quicker to 60!

Remember the EK9 only has a B16. To keep up with a sporty 2l is a good achievement!

Now que a bunch of heros telling you how the smoked some guy they didnt know in an EP3.

Haha, I was going to say it but IF it was dry :blabla::blabla: but obviously the conditions were the same for him! I can admit hands down, he beat me fair and square

I knew this was on here somewhere! I did try the search with "ek9 vs ep3" but nothing came up, I don't think I'm using the search bit properly. I leave "show threads" selected, type it in and it says it find nothing :angry2:

typed in ek9 ep3 and it was like the 3rd one in the list :rolleyes: lol

hows about you patch the nine and EP3 and buy a kia piccanto? heard 689R had trouble losing one :drive:

No! they're Malaysian poo with horrid interiors! although have to agree they're quicker because of the bigger engine!

i love the interiors. im telling my malaysian friend you said that.

Back