What a 10 hour clean can do..

Jokeshopbeard

VTEC Addict!
Sittin at work on the late shift on a Friday night again :mad:, thought I'd get a post up of some pics I took after spending 10 hours cleaning the '9 getting it ready for Japshow last week :shocked: :D

Thanks goes out to LiloColinsy for his post in this thread: http://www.ek9.org/forum/interior-exterior/3979-paint-dull.html - followed his guide to a T and the result was amazing :D

And while I'm at it a big shout to Dunk for sorting out the Japshow stand, much appreciated man :nice:

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the pics:

DSC01541.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01597.jpg

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

No mate, but often round there, u spotted me there a few weeks back :D

Wanted to get on top of the galleria multistorey for a few shots but the b*stards have it locked up now days!! :mad:

Couldn't recommend it enough mate, the noise is one of the best induction sounds I've ever heard :D

Had Apexi filters on the skyline, they were superb!!!:bow::clap: Where would be the cheapest place to but the J,s intake from?

My god, how good does your paint look!! wish i had the patience to get mine looking like that.

Some great pics there! Love the one with the passing traffic looks great man fair play :D

good job, pics never do detailing justice and hard to appreciate until youve done it yourself, hard work but end result is worth it

my days of spending 2 days detailing car are over lol

gorgeous mate ! all the hours work clearly shows, crackin pics :nice:

great job, looking really good!:clap:

good clean bud !!!

hope it doesnt rain on ya any time soon:D

Back