worst ek9 ever

the one

Banned
Just thought it would be amusing to show how worthless some ek9 owners are. Check out how the previous owner of this 9 kept his car. Absolutely unacceptable

Especially the interior.
He Should be strung up and shot:angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Attachments

• $1.jpg
    $1.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 1,124
  • $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 1,718
  • $3.jpg
    $3.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 1,068
damn :(
like the c-west kit and the bomex front bumper. are some of the nicest bodyparts avialeble for the EK civics but an EK9 should have the original body parts. its just tooo much understatement. bodyparts are for all those fake-wannabe-ek9-rice-racers :D

I agree I dont like those wannabe ek9s either

Only the real mccoy will do.

But the guy that owned this car did not appreciate what he had.

Can u be leive this is being sold for $5000+ US CRAZY.

Should be $500:lol::lol:

2341d1188404114-worst-ek9-ever-2.jpg

looks like this is a type-RX model too
but...where the shift-knok go to??:wow:

it's not a type RX model as it's a prefacelift, does't have metal pedals, doesn't have SRS steering wheel etc...

it's not a type RX model as it's a prefacelift, does't have metal pedals, doesn't have SRS steering wheel etc...

I though all Type R come with power window but the RX doesn't:confused:
I can be wrong

jesus that terrible, neva seen one that bad in my life........tell me that was not a jap owner who done that please???

I dont see whats so bad about the car? Just needs some cleaning.

It was probably treated as a toy-track car back there.

a nice clean would make this 9 justice..!

the interior IS bad :angry:

remember in japan sh*t loads of these cars where sold constantly... making them less special in jap than elsewhere in the rest of the world..!

not harsh at all. these cars are very special to me. I love ek9s and type-r s in general and to see one in this condition makes me sick. Especially the state of the recaro seats. A pair of these recaros cost over US $1800 and he has them looking like ****.

Unacceptable

Hmm. There were many ek9's sold, so a worse owner would be one who totalled their car out of stupidity. Also, with so many ek9's sold you can't expect every ek9 owner to be people who clean their car frequently enough. Its dirty, thats all we know from the pictures.
Also those seats won't cost $1800 USD unless they were brand new. Many impeccable quality used recaro srd's go for around $1000.

Where I'm from, those who are fortunate enough to have EK9's treat their rides like beauty queens.

Is it only me that thinks the bodykit is the most horrible bit about this car???!!! I like the cup holders though!!! HA!!!

Aye obviously the owner thought it was ok to use his recaro`s to wipe his arse ! :angry:

I agree I dont like those wannabe ek9s either

Only the real mccoy will do.

But the guy that owned this car did not appreciate what he had.

Can u be leive this is being sold for $5000+ US CRAZY.

Should be $500:lol::lol:

Only $5000 Dats like 3000 euro!!! **** dats cheap!! alls it needs is a gud valet! Id buy it! Type r in dis country r makin 10000!!

you'd probably diss me if you saw my EK9's engine bay, it's in a lot worse shape than this car, the valve cover is corroded in some places so it needs a total refurbishment, no cup holders in mine though unless this guy delivers tofu & doesn't want to spill his cup of water while driving togue. LOL

i drive my car hard when i get the chance but it gets the best treatment from me.

That car was sold at 5500 $ fob :nerv: it has good parts but the owner was a pig lol

Back