swap

del

i know this is a bit of a long shot but does anyone want to do a deal with my ukdm dc2 and my evo 1 for a white ek9:drive:. i know its a bit of a long shot but if you dont ask you dont get:nice:

it might help if you give some details on the cars you have before someone might be interested!

i was just seeing if i got any interest first but ill put some up now. the dc2 is a 98 r reg with 115000 miles on the clock totaly standard campionship white with the usuall bolster wear other than that its fine its got 10 months mot and 5 months tax, the evo is white too its a k reg with 116000kms [80000miles] and goodies like an evo 3 turbo evo 3 bodykit £1500 worth of oz racing magnesium wheels with new tyres, hks induction kit blitz dump valve and boost guage, its been lowered and has some kind of jap exhaust on it which is real quiet and the standard recaro seats, :nice:

I could poss do a deal with the dc2 but sorry i don't want to go near a evo for a while as i just took me a year to see my 11k mile VII and 45k mile V:angry2:
Dunx

are you getting any pre facelift ek9's in? what kind of money are you talking for the dc2? if you could pm me your email and ill send pictures to you to give you an idea. thanks

Back