Cat-Back Exhaust

dozzy1989

I've recently put a Buddyclub Pro Spec exhaust on my EK4, having had it on for a couple of weeks now, I've decided it's too tame for me.. I want something abit more lairy and mad in sound (a good kind of mad though, no Spec 2s)

I'm also mindful of power/performance, so any system I replace the Pro Spec with must be atleast as good if not better than the Pro Spec with regards to flow/performance.. Something with some angle would be nice too, if it's a jap can style backbox.

So I want a loud, high performance system, that pops and bangs all the time :))

100_0886_Medium.jpg

€550,00 shipped, it's a rare exhaust line from Feel's Japan :bow:

You need my APEXi N1 then. Straight through under axle job.
Dunx

Yeah man, Spec 3 would be perfect.. I nearly bought one but the guy sold it to someone else :(

Look into 5Zigen.

I've had couple of them on my EG and CRX and loved it.

I have a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball cat back exhaust just taken from my ek9 as put back to standard as its the wife's car and soon she will be working nights so cant annoy the neighbours as she comes and goes.

message me your email and I will send you photos. I am after £225 delivered by courier.

check out the new buddyclub.eu site and pm me for a discount code for members you will save about £80

I have spec 3s in stock available for 24hr shipping :O

It's been a little while since I've checked this thread..

Amuse R1 powerhouse here

Would need picking up from Edinburgh tho

PM'd :nice:

I have a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball cat back exhaust just taken from my ek9 as put back to standard as its the wife's car and soon she will be working nights so cant annoy the neighbours as she comes and goes.

message me your email and I will send you photos. I am after £225 delivered by courier.

PM'd :nice:

check out the new buddyclub.eu site and pm me for a discount code for members you will save about £80

I have spec 3s in stock available for 24hr shipping :O

To be honest mate, I'd rather buy something second hand, it won't be shiny for long and if I were spending £400+ I could get a seriously good used system.

:nerv:

fujitsubo rm01a Cat back. dent on backbox but nothing massive. 260 delivered.

ive got a spoon N1 backbox for sale on civiclife, just get a b pipe made up?

Back