Japfest 2 @ Donington?

scott_jordan

Anyone going to this? Theres no track time left which is a shame but could still be a good day!

I'm also there with track time
I'm guess in there's no ek9.org stand? :(

I'm also there with track time
I'm guess in there's no ek9.org stand? :(

Not seen an EK9.org stand there in last 3 years, but seen some cracking 9's including Ben Parkers :dance:

But all said, the fun's on the Track :nice:

I will be there, not sure if I'll be ona stand but I think I'm track at about 12 ish :)

Thanks

Think I'll take a trip down to this :nice:.

Kind of glad there is no track time available, always find it a fair gamble doing a 6hr round trip + track time in one day, especially with work Monday lol. I'll come chill for the day.

Think I'll take a trip down to this :nice:.

Kind of glad there is no track time available, always find it a fair gamble doing a 6hr round trip + track time in one day, especially with work Monday lol. I'll come chill for the day.

I drove 5 1/2 hours to cadwell park last week, done a full day then 5 1/2 hours home and had work the next day, was fine haha.

Got a 4hour drive each way too donnington and got a 4hour afternoon session :nice:

Wish I could come, but I'm at the ring. So not too bad really lol

I did the afternoon session last year and loved it! I didnt think the car would be ready in time this year but just finished it lol, may try and get on a random stand and just watch the track action :)

Jealous of you guys with the track time though!

i am on track at donnington 9-12 session. i got a 3.5 drive each way lol

Think I'm going to skip the track time now so if anyones interested in the afternoon OPL session let me know

Why skip TT?

I'll be there with TT all day. Will take mean near enough 2 hours to get there as the car is on a trailer. Looking forward to it.

Quite question if anyone know, Do you pay for an extra driver at the circuit? Also, I have bought 1 passenger ticket, do i need to buy entry tickets for all of us also?

Why skip TT?

I'll be there with TT all day. Will take mean near enough 2 hours to get there as the car is on a trailer. Looking forward to it.

My cars down on power and running pretty rich in vtec for some reason, doesn't seem worth giving it death at Donny when it's like that and I'm not gunna try sort it till winter when it comes off the road. was really looking forward to it, but be a waste of time/money :(

Back