possible ek9.org track day?

nicole_

Would anyone be interested in getting a group of us together for a track day/meet? Be pretty cool getting a nice mix of ek9s/hondas out on track!

(Just booking onto a normal javelin/msv day rather than our own club day)

Just an idea! I realise we're spread over the country, but all tracks mean travelling for me anyway.
Cadwell and Croft were two I would've quite liked to do before the summers up, but im up for ideas if its not ££ :nice:

Sounds like a great idea.
How about an airfield day at Abingdon near Oxford. Cheaper, reduced risk of incident, very well policed, great surface and quite central.
I'm thinking as its open pit lane and not so intense it will attract more track day virgins.
Dunx

I'd be up for this, assuming not huge miles away obviously.

These sort of things never seem to work, the best bet is usually getting enough to book a whole session at a show like japfest/japfest 2 etc. That'd be a right laugh imo

I'm already booked on at Japfest2 at Donny! and I;ve just done a HoT day, but there was one ek9 and it was k20, and I had no idea who he was lol
Only problem is donnington seems to be ££££ on a normal track day
I think Cadwell's a pretty good shout, fairly central and definitely worth a trip...just dont think theres many dates available :(

I need to get my civic back on track!
Am looking at snett 6th August if anyone else up for it let me know as trying to sort msv discount code :)

I'm in for a track day, and deffos interested in going back to Cadwell, it's nowhere near me but that's fine! But I'm up for any track really, I probs won't make the same effort for an airfield day.

We could make it like a monthly thing or every 6weeks whatever, visit different tracks and use it as a meet kind of thing.

I'd be up for this.

Sounds like a great idea.
How about an airfield day at Abingdon near Oxford. Cheaper, reduced risk of incident, very well policed, great surface and quite central.
I'm thinking as its open pit lane and not so intense it will attract more track day virgins.
Dunx

Abingdon sounds good as its 10 minutes away from me.

Only problem is, it's a long way for a lot of us to go for an airfield.

Jesse, I like your idea about the regular thing! Just not sure I'd want to do the little airfield ones, pretty harsh on tyres too aren't they? :nono:

Only problem is, it's a long way for a lot of us to go for an airfield.

Croft and Caldwell are a long long way for a lot of others though. Will be very difficult to choose a place to suit everyone

Back