Mimms Honda Day convoy (Basingstoke) - April 27th 2014

krysiz

There's a growing convoy of EK9s and other Hondas meeting at the Basingstoke Leisure Park to drive to South Mimms on Sunday the 27th.

Any takers on here - aiming to leave by 9am

:nice:

Would join but isn't 9am a bit late? Considering it starts at 9am and is nearly 2 hours from Bstoke.

Depends on the general opinion of people going but I think the only thing we'll miss are the best parking spots. Otherwise it's open until 6.

Open to suggestions but this is based on what the current people convoying are sugesting, if enough people come, I'm sure they can be swayed!

Be nice to have another facelift too ;-)

This is true. I was planning on leaving earlier as it's a bit of a trek. Plus I do like a good spot! :))

Still not 100% on the time (maybe even 7) but am going with my buddy and haven't finalised a time with him yet. So I wouldn't worry about changing the time you guys wanna leave.

Ok well if you guys change your mind, we can most probably do 8am if enough people are interested.

We will be cruising up with an S2000 and an EP3 and would be up for leaving at 6am. Prefer to get there nice and early, but would also like to travel as a convoy :)

That's a shame! We have a convoy but no-one will want to leave before 8am.

Ahh its a tough one. I think im going to have to go early and get a good spot. Im thinking leave at 6.30!

I want to join in my ek9 but 6:30?! LOL NOPE.

EDIT: If it definitely is going to be a good convoy then I guess it is worth it. What about 7am?

Last edited:
Yeah 7 sounds ok. Should get there just before it opens.
I only said 6:30 as I wanted people to know im not faffing about and would prefer to get there earlier rather than later. :)

7am at Leisure Park is cool. Rubble - we have met before! Friend of Krysiz above: went through with my plans and got an ek9!

7am at Leisure Park is cool. Rubble - we have met before! Friend of Krysiz above: went through with my plans and got an ek9!

Ah yes i remember. You took my DC5 for a spin if i remember rightly? You sold on the Accord type R then? How are you getting on with your 9?

Also i printed off our tickets and it says the start time is 10am!

I noticed it says that but I'm sure it says nine on the facespaz page.

Ah yes i remember. You took my DC5 for a spin if i remember rightly? You sold on the Accord type R then? How are you getting on with your 9?

Also i printed off our tickets and it says the start time is 10am!

Hey, yup that's me. Decided on the ek9 route and was lucky enough to find a nice one - it's the best car I've owned so far... You'll see it on Sunday!

So are we decided on 7:30? How many of us?

Hey, yup that's me. Decided on the ek9 route and was lucky enough to find a nice one - it's the best car I've owned so far... You'll see it on Sunday!

So are we decided on 7:30? How many of us?

Well you know my thoughts on the 9:nice: Glad you found a good one also. It won't be long before i have one in the garage.
Im happy with 7.30 although i Will see if i can maybe make a call tomorrow to make sure of the start time, as robbie pointed out its abit confusing.

Back