6two1 presents impact

6TWO1

6TWO1.com
Hi Guys, Thought I'd pop this on here in hope to get some EK9's down to the event!

8555141498_da6ce76d42_b.jpg

It is to be hosted at Colchester United Weston Homes Football Stadium

9th June 2013

I have made a facebook “Event” group for people to keep up to date with the latest news, I will be announcing sponsors of the event – just awaiting conformation from some of them!

6TWO1:IMPACT Facebook Event page

Previous things have been replaced at teh show, Main featuring The HONDA SHOWCASE.

I have made Pre-order discounts available too, these are all available for purchase now. I am having custom wristbands made & these will all be sent out nearer the time.

Pricing is as followed:

Wristband on the gate : £10 each person.

Individual Wristband Pre-order: £7 Per Person : PRE ORDER - IMPACT TICKET | 6TWO16TWO1

Group Discount (5 or more) : £5 Per person. : PRE ORDER - IMPACT TICKET CAR CLUB DISCOUNT | 6TWO16TWO1

Children under the age of 12 will be allowed in for free on the day, so if you wish to just bring your kids down for a fun day out, it will work out pretty cheap

There will be no separation from car club to show car. we are all one, we have the whole colchester United car park to fill up, with security & food dispensaries also being supplied by the club itself.

More Information here: 6TWO1:IMPACT | 6TWO16TWO1

Thanks for viewing guys & girls hope a few of you will come down for the day!!

Current show sponsors are :

Endless Horizon
Camtec Motorsport
Own the Night Clothing
Alias23
Smokehoes

Last edited:
Back