North Wales Dyno day and meet

simon_32

Pre-Facelift EK9
An old friend of mine has just opened a new garage and dyno in Buckley, North Wales. I was wondering if anyone would be interested if i was to arrange a EK9 owners dyno day and meet, seems many meets are usually down south? I'll probalby look at holding it late March or April if interrested.

432053_176049789176219_100003135981822_265499_419508043_n.jpg

ill be up for that, only 10mins from me. theres never any meets up our end

Good stuff, I'd like to get at least 10 cars tho. Shall we start a list then, just add your user name and car type.

1. Simon_32 (pre-facelift EK9)

Sweet im in.

2. Scottek (pre-facelift EK9)

Can some add me to list please. Don't know how too.
I'll be in my ek9

If you need 10+ I can some of my mates to go.
They don't drive Hondas though

3. ShaunEK9 (EK9)

We'll see how the numbers are in a fortnight or so, if we're fall short we'll open the event to everyone to keep the price as low as possible. I'll have a word with mate in the meantime, find out what's the maximum we can fit in during one day, also if there's anymore discount to be had.

3. ShaunEK9 (EK9)
4. Ryan-EK9 (EK9)

What date is going to suit everyone best, the 24th or 31st of March or 14th or April?

We're pencilled in for the 24th of March. I'll hopefully go down in the morning and arrange the finer details, we may need to pay a small deposit but I'll find out for sure tomorrow.

Sounds good, no probs Scott but be warned, my sat nav is abit optimistic, it takes me everywhere but the place I want to go :D

We're are booked in for the 24th March, we just need some more numbers now. If we're able to get 15+ the unit next door will open there cafe, which will give us shelter if the heavens should open. You can check out the firm here:

Get Dyno'd | Facebook

I think it'll be best to extend this day, so if you have any friends who would like to have there cars dyno'd stick them on the list (only 2wd tho).

Also ensure your cars aren't to low, don't want the embarrassment of driving all that way and being unable to get on the rollers.

Is everyone happy with the 24th March? Is it ok if i ask everyone for a £10 deposit by the 16th also?

Last edited:
Here are some people that might be coming. I'll found out tonight.
Ben, punto t-jet turbo
Martin, cammed 106
Tom, corsa vxr
James, Astra 1.8
Gary, saxo vts, cammed and on bodys
My brother, Honda prelude 2.2vti.
If more civics go. I'll tell them no!

Back