EK9.org Beer up Basingstoke town center after Japfest

ijwhiteman

Super Moderator
Donator
As above for those that are interested we're gona have a beer up after japfest starting at 7pm ish untill everyones had to much to drink basically!!! :nerv:

Just get your names down!

We can accomodate a few members namely Max, Dan and Tim anyone else will need to sort out a travel lodge or a lift home.

1. ijwhiteman

:thanks:

Accomodation for the good old regulars huh? You're a bloody star you are Ian!! Very greatful and very much obliged man!

1. ijwhiteman
2. Jokeshopbeard

ill be going back home in a taxi (live 15 mins away from bstooke) dont think ill be able to put anybody up tho ie max/tim

ill be going back home in a taxi (live 15 mins away from bstooke) dont think ill be able to put anybody up tho ie max/tim

Can you find out? Failing that myself martin will step up and need to ask him first but we'll sort something out...

Can you find out? Failing that myself martin will step up and need to ask him first but we'll sort something out...

I can definitely have 1 so called shot gun on tim cause its closer to his home.

Yeah, i will be there. Not sure about putting ppl up though. In a 1 bed flat unfortunately.

See what we can sort out! :nerv:

If not people will get home some how....

Lets not worry too much about all that. Anybody got a driveway/carpark I can park on/in though? Be quite happy sleeping in the car - wouldn't be the first time and definately won't be the last!!

Lets not worry too much about all that. Anybody got a driveway/carpark I can park on/in though? Be quite happy sleeping in the car - wouldn't be the first time and definately won't be the last!!

haha no one got a caravan and a tow bar:D

1. ijwhiteman
2. Jokeshopbeard
3. martin251184
4. matt o
5. EK9dan
6. civicsport

1. ijwhiteman
2. Jokeshopbeard
3. martin251184
4. matt o
5. EK9dan
6. civicsport
7. Gav-ek9
8. John (J700OCK)

why dont you lot sort out rooms in the holiday inn its about 10 min txi ride from the town centre, id put everyone up in the living roomm if it were my house :))

Back