Powder coating champ White

webbie

Hi
Does any one know if with powder coating you can get actual colour matches as in championship White to match a set of wheels or has people on here got them done in just gloss White ?

Most places don't colour match with powder coating, much much harder to replicate so I would just go with gloss white, be fine with wheels as there are tyres between the wheel and body. Make it barely noticable unlike a wing spray for example

Powder coaters near me did these in "mansell white" as they called it, its a custom colour that they kept as it was quite popular! That is on the OEM EK9 Wheels with OEM centre caps, as you can see the match is pretty much perfect with the center caps that are still original paint!

Place was called "redditch shotblasters"

DSC01804.jpg

Last edited:
Lsn coatings in castleford have a White called 9010 is this a ral paint code ? It looks pretty close to champ White any one else had there's done in this colour ?

Last edited:
When you get them blasted make sure to ask them to go gentle on the edges of the spokes. They get rounded off and then don't look as good.
Dunx

I thought with powder coating they get dipped in acid and not blasted?

Back