what do you guys think about these ?

mario

i
buddyclub p1 ?

bcp1qfcolor.jpg

thanks everybody im defenately getting the racing white 7"x16 in a 4 lug pattern :)

Last edited:
nice wheels, are those the forged ones? i have seen the cast ones break! i think it was dunsy that had a set that cracked!!!

also 17's are far too big for the ek9, will ruin the handling

oh i beg to differ, don't let tim hear you say that, his race car has 17x9 wheels, also the hasport race integra has 17x9 wheels. They will not ruin handling at all with the proper setup :nice:

oh i beg to differ, don't let tim hear you say that, his race car has 17x9 wheels, also the hasport race integra has 17x9 wheels. They will not ruin handling at all with the proper setup :nice:

thanks man i know they wont mess with the handeling other wise they would not make them :D

nice wheels, are those the forged ones? i have seen the cast ones break! i think it was dunsy that had a set that cracked!!!

and yes they are forged im shure because i read the whole entire decription before i ordered them :)

If it's going on an eg i think 16" would be better but if you already ordered them i'm sure it will be fine :nice:

no not going on an eg, i sold my eg and my dads old truck to get an ek9 :D i ordered them in 17's for my new ek ;)

haha its so wierd because i walk outside and i see a ek9 and ill be like wtf since im so used to my old eg lol

Last edited:
they wont mess with the handeling other wise they would not make them :D

I think you should steer clear of 17's - Your comment above says very clearly that you don't have the knowledge to create a 'good setup' in which a 17" rim will work. You are aware that there are other, much larger cars that share the same stud pattern as the EK9, hence the manufacturers are catering for these cars also when they release a wheel? You'd probably find 19" wheels with the correct stud pattern for an EK9 - doesn't mean they wont ruin the handling.

And the fact that you have had the car for so little time and wanna go and slap 17's on there says that you're looking at it from a cosmetic perspective only - the OEM 15's are a fine base to start from. Learn the car a little and then have a rethink..

It's your choice, but I'm just stating that I think you're making completely the wrong one

the OEM 15's are a fine base to start from. Learn the car a little and then have a rethink..

It's your choice, but I'm just stating that I think you're making completely the wrong one

x2

They are nice rims yeah,but I personally wouldnt put 17s on an EK9,Honda saw fit to put 15s on and make one of the best handling cars produced,maybe give the car a chance and enjoy it before making cosmetic changes that will make your cars handling worse!

Thats my opinion,if you're happy with them,good on ya:nice:

you guys were completely right i ws looking into a cosmetic change more than a performance change i talked it over with a friend and he nearly slapped me for wanting 17's :shocked: i ended up getting the 15's they look good but i think there a little heavy looking for some new wheels to put on maby some regas:nice:

Back