DC-2 or EK9 flywheel??......

Cyrix12

Hi

been searching for comments on both these flywheels.....are they the same??..anybody can elighten the weight of both??....again...are they the same???....

also, what is the weight of a stock ek4 flywheel??

Thanks

Do non type-r integra's use the same DC2 chassis code? I thought DC2 was ITR specific like EK9 is CTR specific, oh well, i learned something today ;)

oh....thanks for the enlightenment.....

anyone know the weight of a stock ek4 flywheel as compared to that of an
ek9??

Thanks....

I believe it is 18lbs like that of the regular DC2. The flywheel was noticeably heavier when I removed it from my 16A2 swap to be later replaced by the one out of my DC2-R.

Do non type-r integra's use the same DC2 chassis code? I thought DC2 was ITR specific like EK9 is CTR specific, oh well, i learned something today ;)

Integra GS-R = DC2
Integra LS = DC4

At least this rings true for the USDM.

I believe it is 18lbs like that of the regular DC2. The flywheel was noticeably heavier when I removed it from my 16A2 swap to be later replaced by the one out of my DC2-R.

Hi....does it mean that there is no difference in the flywheel used by ek9 and the base model ek4??

always thought that ek9 type-r flywheel is much lighter than the stock base model ek4....

no they are different. ek9 and dc2 R uses the same flywheel which is around 14lbs. the ek4 however uses an 18 lb flywheel.

i also have an EK9 flywheel for sale - see my post in forsale thread

Back