Donator
Car(s)
1997 Ek9,1996 ek4 siR, 1972 b18c4 mini
is there any companys in the uk that can supply syncromesh rings/sleves,
i know there are companies in the US that do aftermarket/non genuine,

honda parts are well over priced for what i need,

if anyone has any suggestions it would help a lot,

thanks.

SEARCH AUTODYNAMICS HONDA via web, and email the owner bernard seng. I deal with him, sound guy. He'll get you anything you want for a great price. only drawback on rarer stuff theres somtimes 3x week wait. Great prices though

I have only ever known of genuine parts being used. So is it your box and not the chutch then?
Dunx

SEARCH AUTODYNAMICS HONDA via web, and email the owner bernard seng. I deal with him, sound guy. He'll get you anything you want for a great price. only drawback on rarer stuff theres somtimes 3x week wait. Great prices though
sounds good, i'l have a search and see how i get on, thanks:nice:
I have only ever known of genuine parts being used. So is it your box and not the chutch then?
Dunx

so far i've used parts from the honda dealer down the road, but for the syncro rings i thought the price was insane,

it is the clutch on the ek9, ordered one up today:nice:

but at the same time as doing the clutch i'm swapping the box to a ITR 98 spec(4.785 fd) which i have fitted a oem ek9 4th and 5th gear to,

the ek9 box is fine and is going to be used in the b series mini project, the lsd and 4.4 fd should be helpfull getting the power down through the 13" wheels:lol:

thanks guys :)

@ek9turbo- those prices seem more to my fancy, thanks:):)

No Problem, he's a good guy. Ive bought shedloads of components form him in the past :nice:

cool, going to check the part numbers of what i need and send him an e mail tomorrow,

i'm a bit happier now, was getting sick of throwing so much money in to this box build, any saving is a bonus:):thanks:

Back