what coilovers should i get

ellisdek9

I WANT AN EK9
hey. im looking to get Coilovers for my ek4
i have around £300 to £400

any one know of any good ones for around that. and also were the best place to get them from.

thanx :nice:

keep a look out for AMR engineering, he should be posting up some coilovers for sale on this site soon, all his coilovers are custom valving custom spring rates for each customers application and it should be within your budget.

keep a look out for AMR engineering, he should be posting up some coilovers for sale on this site soon, all his coilovers are custom valving custom spring rates for each customers application and it should be within your budget.

thats a good price for what u get blinx not alot of compnies would offer custom spring rate and valving for that sort of price. are these kits any good you have any experiance with them

thats a good price for what u get blinx not alot of compnies would offer custom spring rate and valving for that sort of price. are these kits any good you have any experiance with them

i dont have experience with them but i know a few people who like them and they have a life time warrenty :nice:

those are Ksport and Ksport is junk junk junk junk, most people blow up those shocks in about 1 year or less.

blinx you realise he is in the UK.
shipping is going to be crazy, unless of course he knows someone in the airforce/RAF

any more ideas. or do u think it would be best to wait and save a bit more? i would only be useing them for street.

thanx for the help :)

Do all Tein coilovers have the same drop height ?? - Super Street And Flex etc ???

I have Tein SS but they dont allow you to drop very far. Very good alrounder tho for street setup..

Andy

Do all Tein coilovers have the same drop height ?? - Super Street And Flex etc ???

I have Tein SS but they dont allow you to drop very far. Very good alrounder tho for street setup..

Andy

I agree, the front seems to only go down to about 1.5 finger from tyres to arch. My Monoflex goes lower.

What car model code does it imprint on your Tein SS? EK/EJ or EK9?

I want to sell my monoflex because I think its not good for the street.

blinx you realise he is in the UK.
shipping is going to be crazy, unless of course he knows someone in the airforce/RAF

i know, 400 pounds + shipping is still not a bad price for custom coilovers...

FTW peformance are doing a group buy on D2 coilovers, 445 delivered I think.
Email them ;) or go on CivicSportsClub.org

I have KW V2 coils and i'm very happy, really don't know the price in pounds but in euros was about 1100€.

Back