EK9.org is now on a dedicated server, have any issues? Post here!

Looking good rvm, changed my avatar, profile photo, and no issues.

Hey i cant get on here at home anymore any time i go to the site from my laptop at home it just displays "moving to a dedicated server" and i cant get onto anytyhing but here at work on other comps its fine

I tried rebooting and deleting all my internet settings but nothing helped. Wouldn be bother bout any other forum but i use this one every day and iv even jus donated so a lil peved

Any help would be grate email is kyring@hotmail.com as i cant read any of this wen im at home.

when trying to use the quick links mark forums read function I get a "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error." -message?

Hey i cant get on here at home anymore any time i go to the site from my laptop at home it just displays "moving to a dedicated server" and i cant get onto anytyhing but here at work on other comps its fine

I tried rebooting and deleting all my internet settings but nothing helped. Wouldn be bother bout any other forum but i use this one every day and iv even jus donated so a lil peved

Any help would be grate email is kyring@hotmail.com as i cant read any of this wen im at home.

What browser are you using mate? Maybe someone else with the same one can clarify if its ok with it?

What browser are you using mate? Maybe someone else with the same one can clarify if its ok with it?

Im running Internet explorer 7 or 8 i think. I only got the laptop last year and running on vista.

Thats strange, i use internet explorer 8 on both my home pc's one running windows 7 and one windows xp.

I would doubt Vista is your problem but you could try using firefox to see if that works.

Not a tech whizz but just know trying another browser might help !

Thats strange, i use internet explorer 8 on both my home pc's one running windows 7 and one windows xp.

I would doubt Vista is your problem but you could try using firefox to see if that works.

Not a tech whizz but just know trying another browser might help !

yeah that would be the first step, if firefox dosent work try chrome

Everything is running like normal on my side.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

IE 6 as well at work.

OS Vista at home runs flawless as well.

Good work RVM!

Ok, the problem is that your dns servers are pointing to the old ip address, you can flush your dns opening a command prompt and running the command ipconfig /flushdns

Photo:

attachment.php

Also you can use the Google free dns servers. I use this ones at my house and they work pretty well.

Google dns servers:

attachment.php

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• $flushdns.jpg
    $flushdns.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 473
  • $google dns.JPG
    $google dns.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 469
when trying to use the quick links mark forums read function I get a "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error." -message?

I will fix this soon, this is a forum software bug, they haven't released any fix yet! :nono:

The Mark Forums read problem is now solved! :clap:

Back