k20 eg6 sir knockhill

Seen this as well mate. Looked like a machine. That ek9 was awesome well ek9 rep think it was a d series turbo. Shaming an evo haha. Looked mega clean as well

what colour? any other details?

Was black with a cage, used what it was built for!

Seen this as well mate. Looked like a machine. That ek9 was awesome well ek9 rep think it was a d series turbo. Shaming an evo haha. Looked mega clean as well

Na its a real 9 i spoke to the boy last year single slammer turbo i think he might be on here aswell, fast car and sounds mad

If the eg6 is the one I'm thinking of, isn't it Dave greenans? Used to play a part in with private imports. That's if he still has it its been a while since I saw it up there.

I spoke to the boy quickly didnt get his name tho, the reg plate is K20 TEC,

And yh single slammer is flying!:nice:

The turbo Ek sounds like its one of the Barrons from up north?

anyone got pics or a vid of it . I bought his last b18c eg6 sir and it was a weapon

Why do I sense animosity towards this dude for swapping in a d16? everyone would be creaming their pants if it was a k20 or b18c

d16s are cheap to replace when they blow and can make nice power (more than the b18 or k20) for a smaller cost? whats the issue?

I personally dont have an issue. Its just different. Thing was mega clean as well. Cool wee car.

Ive seen your bro's turbo ek9 at knockhill when ive been out. Nice car and goes well!

Why do I sense animosity towards this dude for swapping in a d16? everyone would be creaming their pants if it was a k20 or b18c

d16s are cheap to replace when they blow and can make nice power (more than the b18 or k20) for a smaller cost? whats the issue?

I dunno who that's aimed at but I for one love the car! I was asking in the sense of how it came about. Was it always his plan etc etc.

Back