Honda Jazz Battery Into An Ek9

Type R Bob

Ek9 Owner
I read on here that a Honda Jazz battery will fit an Ek9. Will the standard battery clamp on the Ek9 fit the Jazz battery? Is the Jazz battery a more powerful one than the standard Ek9 battery? Does anybody have any specs on the two? Cheers.

The terminals are the wrong way round

Really? Okay so does anybody know any other Honda batteries that will fit. I rang Honda and they said Ek9 batteries are discontinued! :mad:

any battery place should stock that size, its only an import battery. £40-50.

any battery place should stock that size, its only an import battery. £40-50.

Ah yeah cheers man. I can go down to the motor factors and get one handy but I like using genuine parts if I can. Any other Honda batteries fit the Ek9?

I got a Bosch one from Halfords and that works a treat, at the end of the day a battery is a battery, and Honda just gets its batteries from other companies, they don't make their own so I wouldn't waste your time trying to find one. Halfords own batteries are as good as owt and come with a 3 year guarantee so win win

bosch, vatra, platinum, exide, etc... there all pretty much the same. try an get one with a higher Ah value as this will yield a higher battery life and to an extent a longer cold cranking amperes (CCA)! :))

I bought a new batterty last month and that was a jazz one. I know the terminals are the opposite way so I just mounted it with the terminals on the bulkhead side and ran the cables over the top of the battery.

Back