$DSC_7654.sized.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 92,784
  • $DSC_7644_test1.sized.jpg
    $DSC_7644_test1.sized.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 20,055
  • $DSC_7655_test1.sized.jpg
    $DSC_7655_test1.sized.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 11,294
beatiful photos i wonder what camera was used.

these are my pics :) please visit this link for my gallery with a ton more photoshoots etc...

the camera used was a nikon d70. thanks for the comments on the pics!

I asked him to help me register my car - he declined. :(

dut said:
I asked him to help me register my car - he declined. :(

he's a great guy, but i think he may have declined because he might not have been involved in his car's registration process since i believe he bought it used. i could just be speculating though.

btw, i've been a fan of all your cars (seen the threads posted on s2ki) :)

arrrmand said:
these are my pics :) please visit this link for my gallery with a ton more photoshoots etc...

thanks for sharing your photos, feel free to post more photos :nice:
i want a nikon camera! did you used photoshop effects for all the photos? :thanks:

arrrmand said:

nice photos :thanks:

arrrmand said:
he's a great guy, but i think he may have declined because he might not have been involved in his car's registration process since i believe he bought it used. i could just be speculating though.

btw, i've been a fan of all your cars (seen the threads posted on s2ki) :)

Thanks. Just hoping to register this bitch soon to get my own photoshoot going. :nice:

hey guys, i finally decided to join this forum.
just a quick intro of my self, i am the owner of the car that is being mentioned on this post, and also the main pic on this website.

i was browsing youtube and found a link to ek9.org and i clicked on the link. first thing i see is the main pic. so i go, "hmm...that's a pretty nice car. wait...i swear i've seen that somewhere before...hey wait a minute, THAT'S MY CAR!!!" hahaha so that's how i found this website.

right after that, i pmed arrrmand (jeff) and told him about this website since he was the one that snapped that pic. so yea, that's how i found out about this website. oh yea, and thanks for the kind words and compliments about the car guys!!!

rhdek9 said:
hey guys, i finally decided to join this forum.
just a quick intro of my self, i am the owner of the car that is being mentioned on this post, and also the main pic on this website.

i was browsing youtube and found a link to ek9.org and i clicked on the link. first thing i see is the main pic. so i go, "hmm...that's a pretty nice car. wait...i swear i've seen that somewhere before...hey wait a minute, THAT'S MY CAR!!!" hahaha so that's how i found this website.

right after that, i pmed arrrmand (jeff) and told him about this website since he was the one that snapped that pic. so yea, that's how i found out about this website. oh yea, and thanks for the kind words and compliments about the car guys!!!

Welcome to the ek9.org community! Nice car man! congratulations! do you have more photos hehehe? :pics: :nice:

rhdek9 i have one question for you about your wheels, i was very curious because i can't figure out the brand of your wheels, i think they're enkei, painted as ce28 time attack wheels?

nice wheels! :bow:

rvm said:
Wow, great photos! can i add them to our photos / videos forum? :nice::thanks:

absolutely! i don't mind one bit! as long as arrrrmand doesn't mind either. those technically belong to him hehehe. but i think as long as he gets the credits for snapping the shots, i think he'll be okay with it. go for it! :D

Back