Quantum Suspension ? any comments ?

SpoonCTR

Beer God
I want to get this suspension soon, any comments ?

I will plan to use this suspension for circuit racing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• $mugen_point-img600x450-11500374740408.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,700
  • $mugen_point-img600x450-11500374830409.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,193
  • $mugen_point-img600x450-11500374920410.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,134
wow mate you are really looking after the best, they are made in england and used on only the top cars, they dont come cheap, I saw that same auction on yahoo japan and they are used and still cost around a 1000 dollars!

You wont be dissapointed though, I dont know which spring rates they have but if they are too high, they might be suited for slicks only.

Not sure yet, ive seen a few sets on ebay/yahoo auction.jp etc for about £500-700, but ive not had chnace the last few days to "dig" deeper, ill fire off an email to them when i get home today and post up later :)

well ive had a quick looky around and a full set up for a Noble was around £2,100 - which was the most expensive, so i figure a similar set up for a civic would be £1000-1500 ish (taking a guesstimate) which is very good considering tein Flex is around £1200.

Anyway ill email when i get home and tell you how i get on.

well still no reply from them as yet, might give them a call on friday (as its a slow day at work ;) )

Ill keep you guys posted.

Chris_Gee

Chris_Gee said:
well still no reply from them as yet, might give them a call on friday (as its a slow day at work ;) )

Ill keep you guys posted.

Chris_Gee

Thank you ! :eek:

I have the suspension installed right now, i paid 2300 shipped $

my only comment is.

i've used, buddy club, mugen, tein suspension.

This suspension is just another level, the drive feel it's just speechless. Hope to post some photos soon.

I will try it this weekend at the track.

Chris, get this suspension if you can! :)

cool im gonna give them a call in a short while and hopefull get some info :)

$2300 thats about £1200-1400 - thats very good :)

Do you know which "type" you have? as looking on the japan site theres a few diffrent modles.

Chris

SpoonCTR said:
I have the suspension installed right now, i paid 2300 shipped $

my only comment is.

i've used, buddy club, mugen, tein suspension.

This suspension is just another level, the drive feel it's just speechless. Hope to post some photos soon.

I will try it this weekend at the track.

Chris, get this suspension if you can! :)

I hate you lol :D nice, post some pictures soon

hey ive got a set of these as well they are awesome. wondering if anyone has a setup guide for them tho? there's a lot of adjustment in them and im wondering if a serious brand like this has some ideas of spring rates and bump/rebound valving and settings? cheers

personnel preference, get out there and experiment and find what works for you. it,also depends on what you use the car for, ie alot of track use or just fast road driving? :D

Could anyone who owns some Quantums tell me what they charge for rebuilds and what they are like to deal with. I'm seriously considering a set.

Back