What Size Tire should I go with

DwP02

I just purchased some Spun Super mesh Rims for the car. They are 16in. What tire size should I best go with. I mostly use my car for spirited daily driving. Something that performs well on the street along with great handling in the rain, I don't have to worry about snow since they will come off in the winter time.. Any advice would be helpful. Looking for something thats comfortable as well so I dont feel every pothole in the street. Thank You. :thanks:

205/45/16 is a great size. Then you have to decide what tire you want.

The Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 sounds like a great tire for you, from what you describe you wanted. It has great reviews, amazing rain performance (AA wet traction rating + continous tread design), not extremely stiff sidewalls, and very good dry traction in comparison to to other tires in its class and wear rating. It will last a lot longer of course than a very high performance tire like an falken RT-615 or an R compound like the Nitto NeoGen.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Eagle+F1+GS-D3

205/45/16 is a great size. Then you have to decide what tire you want.

The Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 sounds like a great tire for you, from what you describe you wanted. It has great reviews, amazing rain performance (AA wet traction rating + continous tread design), not extremely stiff sidewalls, and very good dry traction in comparison to to other tires in its class and wear rating. It will last a lot longer of course than a very high performance tire like an falken RT-615 or an R compound like the Nitto NeoGen.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Eagle+F1+GS-D3

i had these tyres on the skyline, very good, toyo T1-R's are also very good:thanks:

T1-R are average imo.
i've would recomend the GSD3 for overall, wet and dry, and potenza RE010 or Re01R

I use 205 / 50 / 15 :) love them

Thank you for all your quick responses. Definitely taking a look into these tires, specially the good years, i hear nothing bad about those :)

I've got Potenza RE040 on the front and Eagle F1 GSD3 on the rear, works well.

215/45/R16 I think. JDM DC2 alloys.

Back