Tein suspension

JDM Jason

jdm:image prez/ceo
quick question.... im going for the tein flex full coilovers but i was wonderin what if any are the major differences between those and the tein super street
coilovers... and if there is a difference does it really matter when it comes down to the black top!!!

yes MAJOR difference!!! flex has the ability to adjust ride height without altering shock travel, you can also adjust preload, SS can NOT. try to get MONO FLEX if you can.

different between flex vs mono flex??

flex is a twin tube damper, mono flex is a mono tube damper with TEIN msv technology, mono flex uses stiffer springs but the higher quality dampers and msv actually give a smoother ride.

blinx9900 ... hey bud u say u are a tein dealer huh... how much can u get me the tein flex or mono flex for and can u give me a link to the mono flexs' specs so i can check it out for myself please?

wow i want them now and i want that nice tein performance bar to match :)

Skyr: keep in mind international shipping, im guessing it would be around $200 for international shipping. pm me if intrested.

JDM Jason, what part of calli you in? our shop is in calli 91306 if your close you can pick them up, if not shipping should be no more than $30 for the coilovers. the bar isent too expensive either. pm me if intrested.

good looking out blinx. i live in ontario 91762... what sity is 91306? and what price do u sell the tein flex for? i would get the mono flex but i think ill be fine with the flex for now. :) :) :)

I just swapped my new SS for MONO Flex :D Now the SS are for sale...

I just swapped my new SS for MONO Flex :D Now the SS are for sale...

nice, how do you like them compared to SS? write up a little review for us, and post a FS thread so your SS can find a new home in another ek9 :clap:

nice, how do you like them compared to SS? write up a little review for us, and post a FS thread so your SS can find a new home in another ek9 :clap:

:D, but I can't write up much about them as when I had the SS, I had bent knuckle and missing front sway bar. I installed the Monoflex when the knuckle got replaced and well as front sway bar re-fitted... :( But right now, it handles better than my younger bros FN2 :shocked::nice:

Ride quality is better than SS but not by much, I find the SS more softer and absorbs more bumps with the same settings though. Cornering is very sharp and smooth with the sway bar (big difference). But one thing about Teins is that they don't allow you to lower more than 1 finger from the front guards? I can't go lower:( The rears however, can go down till the guards are level with the rim.

Anyway, all in all is good and recommended! :nice: Oh, and I'll post some pics soon

Damn, Monoflex's are definitely more firmer and stiff compared to SS. Not really friendly on bumps. I'm going to try and adjust the damper, hopefully this goes well.

Heres my ride lowered with monoflex and new RE001 tyres.:D

Attachments

• $19092007192.JPG
    $19092007192.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 621
  • $03092007124.JPG
    $03092007124.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 513
  • $19092007193.JPG
    $19092007193.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 1,065
  • $19092007194.JPG
    $19092007194.JPG
    250.7 KB · Views: 625
  • $19092007196.JPG
    $19092007196.JPG
    317.4 KB · Views: 1,418
  • $04092007131.JPG
    $04092007131.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 892
as you might have read, I think i need to change my suspension.... So Blinx how much is a set of Tein coilover. Fixed ones.

oh thats ok, its just i don't think i will have the use of adjustable settings...and too much fluffing around for me.

Back