Hardcore Dixcel CARBON brakes and RACE pads!!! EK9

MWTech

HARDCORE BRAKES FOR SALE!!!!

I bought these for my ek9 from dixon, superb guy, spoke to him many times regarding brakes, and i always go for the most hardcore of setups, even although my ek9 was a daily driver! :D

i sold my ek9 a couple of months ago, and a couple of months previous to that, in december sometime i bought these brakes with intentions to fit them...

decided to sell my car, and my mate took these ( at the time, not paying for them but was going to ) he now doesnt have an ek9 either and so gave me back the brakes to sell

i searched all my old PM's from Dixon...here is the price

-----------

Hey Martin,

FCR Carbon Plain disk - £220
R01 Race pad - £165

Total is £385 and I can give you free delivery on this

thanks

Dixon

-----------

I know someone else using these brakes, and they are lethal good! i am also going to be upgrading my new car to these when the time comes.

I am also looking for £385 and will honour the same free delivery charge as dixon here...

they are brand new, unfitted, actually, not even taken out of the box...they are still in their plastic bag coverings inside the box, with catelogue, and boxes, all un damaged...they are exactly as they would be supplied by dixon...

you just wont have the couple of weeks wait i had, with possoble shipping and custom delays

these are available now, and can be delivered to anywhere in the uk as soon as payment is received

the price is not negotiable as these were bought as one of his last stock intakes before the costs went up i believe? and so theres a good chance they will be slightly more expensive now, and like i say, the convenience of the, already being in the country, i can post right away, no custom trouble.

Hardcore, hardcore brakes

located in Fife, and Aberdeen, Scotland

ehhh, aren't you supposed to sell them for less than what they cost? Either way good luck with the sale...

they are brand new, unfitted, actually, not even taken out of the box...they are still in their plastic bag coverings inside the box, with catelogue, and boxes, all un damaged...they are exactly as they would be supplied by dixon...

you just wont have the couple of weeks wait i had, with possoble shipping and custom delays

if they are in unopened boxes i would say thats a Fair price

They will be brand new still when sold on.

And he will be losing money as he is having to pay for the delivery to the buyer.

thank you gee

if i had them out the box and test fitted etc i would be reducing the price, but to be honest, not by much even then...these are still in the box, never fitted, only the bags that they were in cut open to have a look at them...they have never been near a car

the boxes and bags have also been opened cleanly, ie one cut down the tape, they are not all torn and falling apart

Oh i was not aware there was a turn around time, good luck with sale, bump :nice:

Back