Japfest2

SK1992

Sup guys anyone going to japfest2 on the weekend? And what's it going to be like? Anything like the first? I dont really wanna travel all the way from swansea if its not gonna be that good, never been to donnington😊

I'm travelling up from Swansea on the Saturday and staying over night.
Went last year and didn't really look round the show just got there for the afternoon open pit session and came home.
It'll be the same this year I guess

Cheers lads i shall be makeing the trip on sunday morning its gonna be along day l but should be worth it and my bro is driveing my 9 up might see you lads up there ��

Silly question but will they be having 1\4 mile drag races there and if so how many runs can u take

so how did everyone get on today???

i only turned up, did my track session, looked at the roger clark scooby and then went home lol! i got taken off the track session 1 minute from the end for being too loud hahahahahahahaha

I didant end up going mate my bro couldant insure my 9 so didant wanna travel 3 hours in a crap focus lol! And lmaoooo good one!

I saw a couple of 9's on the track, but the last session with the two 9's and he grey mx5 chasing each other was epic..the civic cup ek sounded awesome 2...just a pity of the number of red flags that came out...at least nobody was injured in the red accord and ep3..

I saw a couple of 9's on the track, but the last session with the two 9's and he grey mx5 chasing each other was epic..the civic cup ek sounded awesome 2...just a pity of the number of red flags that came out...at least nobody was injured in the red accord and ep3..

One of those 2 EK9s at the end was mine (with the carbon bonnet), it was a lot of fun, the cars were pretty evenly matched!

Matt

Is this your 9?

Couldnt believe how clean this was :dance:
28023FC3-05EF-42C4-81FF-22D9C97134B6-299-0000009B7366E6E5_zpsec8d1c33.jpg

62f1e486-b2ec-4910-9130-97c52d7fc12c.jpg

No mate, that was a lot nicer than mine haha. Mine was on the Tegiwa stand in the morning and then in the pit lane/on track all afternoon :)

Back