Abs removal

Defo worth doing on a track car, I did this on my last ek9 and I hate the braking with and now, the pedal feel isn't anywhere near as crisp

One thing I notice on the occasions I've run autotests with the ABS fuse pulled, is that it gets much harder to trail brake in to corners.

If you're the kind of person to do all your braking in a straight line, it'll probably be good but if you like to keep braking right up to the apex, you're either going to lock up the inside wheels and scrub them to buggery, or you're going to be slower.

I took mine out for racing much better bite on pedal. ABS not cutting in when braking hard making u lose braking for the first second or two . Put a bias valve in as well .

would removing the ABS fuse stimulate the same effect as removing the whole ABS system?

would removing the ABS fuse stimulate the same effect as removing the whole ABS system?

Nope,removing the abs completely is the only way to do it mate,had it done on my dc2 trackcar and was a fantastic job. I have a non abs 40/40 prop valve here if you want really simple to remove

I'm just a bit unsure how to re run the brake lines as I'm very new to the honda game , can anyone talk me through it please or even better draw me a diagram it would be appreciated

Back