Thinking of getting a Civic ej9

Only reason I'm in the car is for going to work. 25 minute drive opposed to 1+ hours on the train.

Well im the same my trains only 20 mins but its 30 minutes by car to work but I have to wait 40 minutes for the train home :/

Last edited:
Only reason I'm in the car is for going to work. 25 minute drive opposed to 1+ hours on the train.

Jesus. I was paying less than this on an S2000 at 21 years old in 2011.

Just got my insurance from Sky for the 9er, 24 years old, all mods declared including rollcage for under £700.

I would be delaying driving for sure if my insurance had been so much.

Excellent effort haha :bow:

I defo wouldnt be taking out insurance with the speeding box. No danger.

Haha I dont want the box its only slightly cheap anyway

I'm not insured on my ej9 yet... Far to expensive :( cheapest I found was aviva with my parents as named drivers, my quote was 2500... It's complete robbery haha

I'm not insured on my ej9 yet... Far to expensive :( cheapest I found was aviva with my parents as named drivers, my quote was 2500... It's complete robbery haha

Yeah insurance is a rip off a decent ej9 under £1000 and they want over £2000!!! Madness

Yeah it's crazy, think I'm going to wait until I'm 18 to get insured :( I just can't afford paying 2500... I'm a full time student, how do they expect a student to pay them prices

Yeah it's crazy, think I'm going to wait until I'm 18 to get insured :( I just can't afford paying 2500... I'm a full time student, how do they expect a student to pay them prices

Yeah its ridiculous im hoping it will be a bit cheaper if I go on my parents insurance. Ill probably get the car in the next month so it will have to be under my dads name and Ill get put as a named driver on his insurance hopefully.

It's pretty crazy I agree. Considering I paid just a smidge over 700 quid, they're making twice what my car is worth.

Guys... wanna start an insurance business? haha

Have you dudes tried multicar quotes for you and your parent (s) cars? I used to do this with admiral and even if your parents car insurance renewal isnt for a good few months you will still get a hefty discount if you tell admiral that when the existing policy expires they will be added on.

Have you dudes tried multicar quotes for you and your parent (s) cars? I used to do this with admiral and even if your parents car insurance renewal isnt for a good few months you will still get a hefty discount if you tell admiral that when the existing policy expires they will be added on.

Yea I was talking to my dad about that earlier both my parents are on direct line and they have multi car discount so hopefully It will make it a lot cheaper :/

Nikster I got my insurance down to 2100 by adding both my parents, let me know if you find a cheaper price than that lol

What a prices...is that full insurance or only for the damage you do to others?

Back