Intake for dc2 teg

D7FF M

Hi guys looking for an intake for my dc2 I can't buy one in itr club because of daft 100 post rules but the forum is so dead ill never gather the posts, anyway long arm of short arm, what have you got?

Cheers

Oem dc2 air box is hard to beat. Spoon filter in there and your golden. No need for anything else.

Can you pm me pics guys? I dunno if a whale cock would got as my teg has abs? I have a top fuel from an ek9 and that doesn't fit because of this

Just change the filter to a more free flowing.
The stock setup is hard to beat on a dc2.

I want something that looks as good as it sounds, I have some shady bmc intake that I don't like the sound of or look, but I'm not spending £300 or more

450c970696404c9c9309f810d62f24bd.jpg

8474cf3f7b6a465a0b47a9b530396d0f.jpg

ea6bdbf86c0530d60ea9efc393b65bcc.jpg

The top fuel is for a dc2, don't think the whales will fit yours but I'm sure the top fuel will as it comes out narrower than the ek shape.

I take it the Kevlar whale is for a 9? I'd imagine the top fuel would have to come out at more of an angle as that's what all the what intakes are like to accommodate the abs pump? Unless he top file is slighly shorter than the 9 one as that is just too long, I could cut it but I'd rather not do that

That'll Definately hit my abs pump :( it sits too far across to the drivers side, it lidl have to come out the throttle body and pretty much do a near enough 90 degrees bend to miss the master cylinder brake pipes and the strut tower

Depends how much your willing to spend. If you want the best that has been proven then Mugen intake it is. If you want bang for your buck then exactly as chunk said oem dc2 intake with oem/spoon filter is hard to beat along with a feed from the arch area (resonator removed). I've even run his setup on my stock ek4 b16.

Stock dc2 intake mugen or blox 3" are the best all rounders :)

i dont want to be seen as rude here, iv covered it twice already the mugen setup is insane money and i would never spend that on an induction kit its just not worth itm your paying for the name and the stock setup i dont want, i want something like the aem or even the whale *****, for the possibility of a whole horsepower decrease i couldnt care less im willing to sacrifice that for aesthetics and that noise :nice: but my problem is i have abs so i need something that can retain this as i dont want to remove it

Tegiwa may answer you're question they got the whale ***** for itr one's

Back