Bushell's ej9 (New shoes, P7 )

Bushell

Well im back again, guess I just could stand not having a car to take pride in, not the best time of year but hey ho.

So after an early start (leaving gala at 5) me and Frodo headed down to Worcester to pick up my ej9. Bit of a step backwards in terms of performance but money is tight and trying to save for a wedding blah blah. We arrived at 10 on the dot and done a deal with my new car. Enough chat heres a few quick pics when I got home.

Last edited:
Looks to have some nice bits on it buddy, whats the spec? :) I'm saving for a wedding aswell....the joys haha

Spec as far as I know is:
Custom manifold
Spoon n1 rep back box
straight through centre pipe
volk ce 28 reps
ek9/vti rear splitter
mugen rep front splitter
ek9 recess
De-wipered
Tilted spoiler
Lowered on springs

You came along to get this from AzAC54 well worth it mate nice looking civic you got there gonna be a great base project fresh as f@#k congrats!!!;)

Yea its a credit to arron. Cant believe how tight the car is. Only problem is that vtec doesnt seem to engage hahahahaha. Does need a silencer in it though. Feel like it needs some back pressure if that makes sense.

Welcome back! We have been expecting you :)

Nice buy mate :) clean base with a few good bits already on it!

Thanks guys. Yes rippu car fwiendsssss :lol:

I will make it as clean as my em1 hopfully haha.

As for plans, this car is evemtually gonna be the wifes so anything that gets done to is down to her. Well so i have told her mwahhahah.
This is the list so far

New door/sort crease
Sort rust and under seal
Clear side repeaters
Wind deflectors
Rocker cover
Blue Washer kit
Resevoir socks
Wheels (sw96 reps)
Flat wipers
Ek9 rear lights
Quieten the exhaust
Spray front lights
Dc2 rear bench
96 spec dc2 front recaros
Blue or silver lca's
Blue or silver rear sub frame brace
Led no. Plate bulbs
Decent headlight bulbs/hids
new suspension/possibly coilovers

Not sure on makes of everything yet as this is very much a budget build. Regardless things will be getting done right, no ebay crap just have to be patient and wait for things to come along at the right price and dig out some bargains. I will be keeping a hold of this car purely because of how clean the shell appears to be.

Minted wee motor Bushell! Want to see it in the flesh now since I've heard so much about it :nice: good effort man! The mrs will be happy!

Nice one man! :D
I knew it would be a minter! It is now time to get your arse up this way and me, you, Blair and the boys can have a wee meet :drive:

Cheers guys :) Yea man, not quite yet though haha needs a detail and few things sorted first haha

Tidy wee civic that mate congrats!

PS you dont need back pressure. :secret: it's a myth :)

Ahhh ok lol. Well gonna put one in to quieten it down a bit. Spent all afternoon grinding a bung down to try make it fit lol.

Get it up to billy at cas in shotts :) he just done a nice quiet back box for my mb6 for a good price.

Yea i have had work done off him before. Top guy and good work. But absolutely skint at the minute so its a no go lol

Back