ijwhiteman

Super Moderator
Donator
Item for sale: EK9 Box with Mugen Diff and Mfactory 4.785fd
Reputation: http://www.ek9.org/forum/reputation-center/19525-ijwhiteman.html
Paypal: whitemanr6@hotmail.com
Price: £700 collected
Condition: Covered approx 8k miles since rebuild
Description: Brand new Mugen diff fitted with brand new Mfactory final drive. Bearings replaced all synchros ok. Box has covered a total of approx 90k miles

Box was cleaned and lacquered

Oil changed every 2k miles to keep everything fresh. Also after every track event.

Has done approx 20 laps around the ring and one track day at castle combe.

All other use has been road.

Pictures: From rebuild

Had zero interest it needs moving

Diff cost me £500 and FD cost me £400 plus fitting and cleaning to box it's a steal.

Really? Mine sold within a week or two and had loads of interest in it.

How big a change over standard (ek9) would this be? I've just been out and checked and mines doing roughly 3750rpm at 70mph in 5th - what difference would this make? Also, how does the mugen diff compare?

I think it is 4100 at 70mph.

The diff is wild! Makes a huge difference!

How big a change over standard (ek9) would this be? I've just been out and checked and mines doing roughly 3750rpm at 70mph in 5th - what difference would this make? Also, how does the mugen diff compare?

I have the same box but with a different LSD,
The difference is instantly noticeable, car feels much more eager to accelerate.
Should have been 4.7 from stock IMO

shite, how has this not sold. The m factory FD alone is a good £500 new. If i hadnt rebuild my box i'd have bought this.

Hi there mate i know its a bit of a long shot but do you still have this gearbox for sale or a rebuilt gearboxs but must have a 4.7fd or higher final drive and must be rebuilt due to my 4.7 winning

Back