5zigen fireball alloys

Banana

TEAM LEGIT
Bought these off K-circuit these are my old wheels i bought them to refurb and put on another honda but im working alot

They were really beat up when i got them off sam and i knew they would be as they were my old wheels from when i put the 9 through a fence

My friend sandblasted them and put them anthracite ( 2 coats ) and then a clear coat, I then hunted around for 5zigen stickers for the alloys, sourced them from Japan

They are now immaculate and will look amazing on a ek9 or a dc2 ( 5 stud fitment ) et42

They come with 4 centre caps ( one has a slight mark but ive polished all of them up )

And the studs that go round the outside the wheel were badly marked and paint flaking so i sprayed them black in high temp paint and have superglued them back in!!

Quite alot of hours have gone into these...

Postage: Courier, Hopefully
Price: £400
Payment: Paypal ( notasosj@hotmail.com )

259k31v.jpg

sm85yg.jpg

cheers mate

alot of work into them but worth the end result, they dont appeal to alot of people but ive always loved the spoke design!

Sorry if ive missed it, what width and diameter are they? I really like them, sods law ive just got home from a weeks holiday in the highlands!!

Wasnt too far up to be honest, we were based just outside stirling in a little cottage, took a few road trips to various places, went up past fort william one day, amazing scenery and awsome roads, got family in scotland so love the place :)

You would of only had to drive another 350 miles to mine hahah

Further north you go, the better the roads get

Let us know if your still interested or need more pictures, cheers

Back