StevieG's K20 Integra DC2

I'm not sure to be honest mate. I tried to find a contact number for them before I tried to fit it in the K24 sump to see if they had done it but couldn't find anything for them, so just tried it anyway

CPL list one that looks similar in design. Unsure if its clockwise motion's or not.

CPL list one that looks similar in design. Unsure if its clockwise motion's or not.

That one looks just like the one i have. Its a really nice bit of kit and fits into the k20a2 sump perfectly. A baffle is the first thing i have bought for my last three engines since i blew a bottom end on my h2b eg from oil starvation. This k20 baffle is the best!

Some nice shots of the car on track!

:thanks: :nice:

Went to japfest2 on Sunday and had the afternoon on track. The teg done really well on the day, no problems with it at all. Got my oil cooler on just before the day aswel and made a big difference to oil temps while out on track.

With Matts b16b ej before going on

eqxn42.jpg

Some pictures by LexColes www.facebook.com/crookedvisionphotography

fx5qix.jpg

33m7qft.jpg

And how I finished my day..

4qlqxi.jpg

Overall awesome day at the track, had some good dabbles with other Hondas through out the day too!

I'd love to have a go round knockhill!

It's quite a long travel for me but could make a weekend out of it!

Totally worth it. Saying that, I need to get my ass down south and do some more trackdays down there

Looks awesome stevie :) gutted I couldnt make it
Bet you're made up the cars been so reliable after you've built yourself :D

Looked very quick on track mate, wasn't near you but did see you getting further and further round every time I came round the first corner haha. Good stuff :clap:

Looked very quick on track mate, wasn't near you but did see you getting further and further round every time I came round the first corner haha. Good stuff :clap:

Thanks man! I think it surprised a few people on the day from comments it was having, very happy with how the day went!

Looks awesome stevie :) gutted I couldnt make it
Bet you're made up the cars been so reliable after you've built yourself :D

Thanks Nicole! I am super chuffed with the car! Touch wood the reliability keeps up but it's doing awesome so far :)

Looks brilliant mate, keep the pics coming :) also where did you get the door stickers made up?

Thanks mate, hopefully got a friend doing a photoshoot of the car this week so will have some good pics from that!

Had a mate who works at a graphics shop make them up quick before leaving for japfest. They'll be coming off this week I think, I'm unsure on them.

Amazing car and well set-up by the looks of it too!

Experienced any issues with the parts of the bay that been smoothed cracking out of interest? Great to see it getting put to use regardless :nice:.

Thanks! :nice:

The only part of the bay i have had trouble with is under the camber arm covers on the strut towers. I didn't cut the hole big enough one side so the bolt heads on the camber arm have hit the underside of the shock tower from too much suspension travel (im guessing it happened when I took off and smashed my sump) and cracked the paint there but when the covers and closed you can't see the damage so it's not too bad :)

Was right in there with you during the video haha. Looking good pal. Loving it.

Back