10% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR Coilovers! Code: EK9ORG

So if I had zeta s and decided I wanted to make it a bit more track focused could I simply change to harder springs with out any issues?

The Zeta-S coilovers can be changed if for harder springs if you wanted at a later date most parts can be removed and replaced. You won't have any issues in your case.

Edwin

Coilovers are in stock so you can take advantage of this 10% discount offer.

Edwin

This 10% offer is still running with most coilovers are in stock and available for next day delivery.

Edwin

Offer still running for those who are interested in taking advantage of the 10% discount.

Edwin

Do you offer coilovers for e46 330ci?
Price delivered to Northern Ireland.

Do you offer coilovers for e46 330ci?
Price delivered to Northern Ireland.
Hi,

We do have coilovers for the e46. They are £769 but I be happy for you to use the EK9 discount code making it £692.10 delivered.

Edwin

Great time to take advantage of this discount offer. Now it is Spring the sun is coming out more and Easter weekend here soon :)

Forum discount 10% off Zeta range of coilovers is running for those who want to take advantage of it.
Edwin

Got mine yesterday :D can't wait to get them fitted!
Thanks for the great service :)

My Zeta S set up arrived 3 weeks ago , great coilover set up ,great communication over the phone and delivery time as promised will be returning business to cyberspeeds again for more ARC spray :)

Is this still available?
Is the free shipping offer available only for UK or it includes other European countries?

Hi can you get the discount and finance at the same time or 1 or the other thanks

Hi, is the 10% discount also included, in the postage for foreign countries? Is it possible to customise the coilover, for example spring rate, and colours (black) for a stealthy look?

Best regards

Last edited:
Hi, is the 10% discount also included, in the postage for foreign countrys? Is it possible to customise the coilover, for example spring rate, and coulors (black) for a stealthy look?

Best regards
Discount is for the coilovers only. We can change springs rates if you really wanted, £25 per axle, however we highly recommend the standard rates as the dampers have been valved to suit. There is not choice is springs colour (they are black).
Edwin

Back