MOT testing centre

Vixen666

Vixen 4311
Can anyone recommend any testing centres in the scottish highlands ie inverness or fife way that will test performance cars evo decatd so would need one fitted to pass no airbags either and its cammed tried a few and before anyone jumps on the band wagon im aware of the legalities etc :) however trying to save myself a 700mile journey to the guy that does the work normally :) cheers and apologies its not honda related thought someone would be able to help :)

I don't think any one on here would be stupid enough to name a dodgy or "very friendly" mot centre online.

Its nothing dodgy about it thanks awfly :) cat can be put on for mot air bags have been removed as car is a track toy on occ :) and well the rest is simply mods nothing dodgy on my car im simply asking for mot stations that test performance cars and understand the reason for the mods and arent dicks about it i take it then u cant suggest anyone thanks for ur unhelpful reply :) and cheers 689r will have a look :)

and cheers 689r will have a look :)

Efa= edited for accuracy,

It's not the name of a place.

Most good garages will be willing and able to change a section of exhaust

Haha realised that after :) and yeh a few are a bit titchy about the no air bag "issue" more than the cat but cheers for the advice :)

And may i also point out i do not want an unseen MOT i know were these can be purchased and no thanks ! :)

Id suggest you take to a small independant where you can speak to the tester and explain the air bag situation. HiQ or quick fit etc youll probably just be dealing with a receptionist.

Sorry i cant provide any specific places to try...

Id suggest you take to a small independant where you can speak to the tester and explain the air bag situation. HiQ or quick fit etc youll probably just be dealing with a receptionist.

Sorry i cant provide any specific places to try...

Thats my thoughts thanks btw

Back