Brads 96spec itr

Reminds me of my old 96, but my 37's were Takata green.

I miss it, a lot!

really liking this teg especially the mugen 1st gen looks the dogs dangles on it fair play to you

Cheers guys :)

I've been busy this week grinding and undersealing. Big updates next week when it's all back together ready to be taken to tgm for fresh paint :)

Also - Plymouth is very close to me, are you local? (and sell me those 5x114.3 37's haha)

Well the car is now all back together finally. It was a lot of work getting everything back to bare metal, preparing everything and getting it painted. But it was well worth it. I used the rustbusters products, cleaned using a salt remover, primed with fe123 and finally top coat of epoxy mastic 121.

Anyways here are a few pics from start to finish including my new experimental rear bumper! I love it, but some people have already commented on how much they hate it on other forums:)

Before

After:

Arms being built back, starting with punching out the bushes:

Painted back up:

New bearings and studs:

Back together:

And finally back on the ground with the new bumper:

Reactions: rvm
Not usually one for dc2s but definitely something special about this one, really does look class :) Nice job on the under seal too.

Finally some progress! It's been up with tgm for a long time, no fault of theirs or mine as they have been soo busy. But it's finally painted. I'm absolutely chuffed with it, just need flattening down. Then it's ready for the suspension to be setup.

I've got a serious amount of bits at home to finish it off, so wait for a lot more updates soon!

Brad

there are only a handfull of dc2's i love and im sure ive said it before but i love this, looks epic mate :D

Thanks again for the love!

I'm literally itching to drive it again since seeing it nearly almost complete. I've got a safety devices cage just sat here ready to go in aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: rvm
Love the look of the front end, wheels look cool in that offset!
Will be awesome with the safety devices cage in there

Not over sure on the cut rear bumper

This is sexxxy! The rear looks aggressive as hell! Like the lm cars. I think to complete the look u need a fat rear wing! Awesome work on refreshing the whole car :drool:

Cheers peeps!

I'm trying to organise getting a j's wing, but they cost way to much than I feel they're worth! But I've never seen one come up second hand ever!

Wheel specs are, 15x7.5 et25 5x114 front, 15x7 et43 4x114 rear. Running a 10mm spacer on the rear with 225/45 r888 all round :)

Brad

I recognise those scales :nice:, nice offset, aiming for 25 myself should handle well, how much is a 225/45?

Back