Glasgow meet 31st of august

RyanSi

Alright guys this is a go ahead so here are the details!

Starting from 6:30ish onwards!

Location is to be the strip beside the Clyde just off broomielaw (A814) access can be gained at the entrance to the ferry on the Clyde

If this location falls through we can make it the Quay!

Hope to see you all there!

Depending on weather myself and the other keith will bring the Jordans out for a blast :nice:

Im out during the day, if im back in time and weather is orite il try make this

Hmm if my car is on the road by this point I will go. Should make it later on though...undercover of darkness.

EDIT: If its raining the quay is also better because at least you can stand under the bridge, no cover available at the strip.

Last edited:
Is this still happenin tonight? Got a few things to do to the eg so if all goes well i should be there

Im out sadly, weather was excellent at my house today so got the beers in outside and BBC predicted rain for circa 8pm in town.

Il try and organise some kind of meetup next month.

Im out sadly, weather was excellent at my house today so got the beers in outside and BBC predicted rain for circa 8pm in town.

Il try and organise some kind of meetup next month.

Boo :( I need to see your 9 and it's cool cage!

I wont make this either, just finished in the garage would be like half 9 by the time i get thro :(

Good meet yesterday :)

We should get another sorted towards the end of the month before winter properly kicks in.

Excuse the crap iPhone 4S pictures.

Back