enkie rp01,s

rallyboy

anyone have any idea what a set of enkie rp01,s are worth these days in ek9 fittment

Condition? Width? Tyres? Need more info mate good clean set without tyres around 450/500 I'd think

i paid £200 for a set with 2 toyo proxies an advan and an eglestone with minor curbing on 2 of em in ek4 fitment about 4 months back

i paid £200 for a set with 2 toyo proxies an advan and an eglestone with minor curbing on 2 of em in ek4 fitment about 4 months back

If that statement is true, congratulations sir on deal of the century!

If that statement is true, congratulations sir on deal of the century!
it is indeed true, had to do a 600 mile round trip for em though :/ 3 tanks of fuel in a day hurt the wallet

What are worth more a set in EK9 fitment or normal civic? I have just picked up a Mint set in 4x100, ET35 not great offset but could have been worse. In what looks like the original silver or possibly a recent full refurb. Hard to tell as they are so good condition.

What kind of price would you guys put on them. Im not selling as I have wanted a set for years and these just so happen to come with A048s which I also needed. Just wondered how much they are worth.

Back