Backbox for EK4 Limo with EK9 Midpipe

NLek

I'm looking for a new backbox that is P&P with an oem EK9 midpipe and the endtip should be long enough that it fits nice on a EK 4-dr, anyone experience with that?

I currently have a OEM JDM Integra '98 4-dr backbox, which is p&p on my EK9 midpipe, but the endtip is still too short.....this backbox needs to be replaced as it has had its best time so I'm looking for something that fits the longer EK 4-dr bumper.

This is how it currently sits with the DB8 backbox:
Foto550-6N4XG37W.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I thought of that but I also have the larger EK9 cat, so a system specifically for my car would also not fit. Before I decide to go the custom backbox route I just want to see if there are any p&p options.

It turns out the SRS mufflers are P&P on my EK9 midpipe and are perfect fit on my car (because 2/4dr version available)....I bought a G50. Also nice is the 50% weight saving compared to my JDM Integra muffler:

Foto550-4FZMTSYG.jpg

Foto550-NBLGRFSK.jpg

Foto550-ZNLSFQ6B.jpg

Foto550-YYUSC4JN.jpg

how does this new shiny piece sound? curious to know. I have a Honda access EK4 Ferio Sport muffler right now but am looking to upgrade because I am doing a K swap.

It's pretty sorted with the silencer in it, definitly a big improvement over the db8 which didn't have a sporty note. Without the silencer it's too loud for me.
I have better pick up now too.....because of it's a straight through design and when I let go off the throttle i now have does little backfires or how you call it...I like that. :)

Back