Honda Usefull Ecu Pinouts OBD2B OBD2A OBD1

thank you for the information! i'm putting it here!

OBD2B

attachment.php

OBD2A

attachment.php

OBD1

attachment.php

Sticky thread! ;)

Attachments

• $obd2b.pin.schematics.gif
    $obd2b.pin.schematics.gif
    38 KB · Views: 310,373
  • $obd2a.pin.schematics.gif
    $obd2a.pin.schematics.gif
    38.1 KB · Views: 222,980
  • $obd1.pin.schematics.gif
    $obd1.pin.schematics.gif
    33 KB · Views: 179,150
if you cut the speed sensor wire will it take off the limiter?????

colliemcc said:
if you cut the speed sensor wire will it take off the limiter?????

good question, i think that it should work 20 % sure lol :lol:

The other day I had to make a mod to my wiring to get rid of code 22 I was having with my new ECU. The mod is to splice the VTM with the VTS, well **** I don't even have a VTM wire. Sort of weird if you ask me, but then again here in the states we aren't use to seeing a 99 spec CTR engine harness. Here is what I am referring to: splice B12 with C10 and as you can see with my pics below I don't have a C10.

wiring[1].jpg

P.S: Can we please get rid of the image resize option in the admin control panel on this forum? :D

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL SIZE, WHICH IS %100 CLEARER: http://dut619.com/ek/wiring.jpg

Reactions: rvm
The other day I had to make a mod to my wiring to get rid of code 22 I was having with my new ECU. The mod is to splice the VTM with the VTS, well **** I don't even have a VTM wire. Sort of weird if you ask me, but then again here in the states we aren't use to seeing a 99 spec CTR engine harness. Here is what I am referring to: splice B12 with C10 and as you can see with my pics below I don't have a C10.

P.S: Can we please get rid of the image resize option in the admin control panel on this forum? :D

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL SIZE, WHICH IS %100 CLEARER: http://dut619.com/ek/wiring.jpg

done :(

Can anyone tell me what ECU Pinout the 98 Civic R has, whether OBD2a or OBD2b? I am buying a Hondata S300 and I need to get a conversion harness to work it. Thanks for your help guys.

Can anyone tell me what ECU Pinout the 98 Civic R has, whether OBD2a or OBD2b? I am buying a Hondata S300 and I need to get a conversion harness to work it. Thanks for your help guys.

That will be very difficult to say because the 98 civic type r had a OBD2A ecu until august 1998, from september 1998 + the ecu was a OBD2B you should post a photo so we can help you or you can check out this thread:

http://www.ek9.org/forum/resource-area/189-honda-obd0-obd1-obd2a-obd2b-ecu-differences.html

hope this helps :nice:

In the pic for the obd1 ecu above, it states that D3 is for the knock sensor,
is there only one wire from the knock sensor? If not where do the other wires go?

i love you guys!!! thanks for the pinouts and links to MORE pinouts. Where would i be without you!!! thanks

as i can see in the obd2b pinouts in my ek4 the fuel pump relay pinout must be at A16 (as a civic) pinout but in mine car is at A15 pinout.. thats will be the reason that my cars fuel pump dont run with pct ecu???
________
Defiantass

Last edited:
very useful thank you very much..... happen to have one for the green connector by the ecu as well?

Back