Spoon Carbon Fibre Hood

ek9sharkey

I have for sale my genuine : Spoon Carbon Fibre Hood/Bonnet for EK9. (Facelift)

The bonnet itself is perfect. I bought it with a set of Spoon SW388 wheels and never fitted it. It is a rare item, much lighter than the Seibon equivalent (which I have now :(( ) it is a 1.1 check as oppose to the large 2.2 check. Cost me nearly a grand when I bought it and it has been in my garage for a year unused. Was hoping to find a place fot it but it has to go.

Looking for £500 or thereabouts, im in Glasgow Scotland. Waiting for a final price for shipping but won't be much (we have parcelfore on contract in my work haha sneaky).

Cheers guys.

Attachments

• $IMGP0844.jpg
    $IMGP0844.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 612
  • $IMGP0845.jpg
    $IMGP0845.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 776
Last edited:
either that picture is ****ed up or that bonnet is

it just looks square with a big ridge down the side

and is that a washer nozzle on it?

either that picture is ****ed up or that bonnet is

it just looks square with a big ridge down the side

and is that a washer nozzle on it?

There is a ridge on either side of the bonnet, just like in most other EK9 bonnets (including your OEM one) ... and yes it is a washer nozzle which, again came on the spoon bonnet. Please see further attached photos of spoon bonnet where both ridges, and nozzles, are clearly visable :)

CarbonHood.jpg

Attachments

• $EK722.jpg
    $EK722.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 23,691
  • $ek4hood_lip.jpg
    $ek4hood_lip.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2,412
Last edited:
is this for a facelift or prefacelift!!!!!! could be very interested if it's prefacelift :shocked:

If its much lighter than the Seibon...why dont you swap it & sell the Seibon? :((

picked upmy mates spoon one and my seibon one and cant feel any diff in wait imo like

good luck with the sale.

iv got a seibon one and really happy with it aswell, very light.

If its much lighter than the Seibon...why dont you swap it & sell the Seibon? :((

I know im gonna get pelters for this. Its a different weave with the smaller check, and I also have a seibon front splitter and carbon tailgate and the hood matches with their weave .... the spoon bonnet would look out of place. I wanted a backyard special tailgate to match but id have to sell my kidneys, house, clothes, xbox and id still come up short :angry:

Back