CIVIC EG TURBO - D series £1650

majeed

for sale is my 93 (k) reg esi turbo 102k miles
frost white in colour
mot- till march 2011
tax- august 31 2010

Located in London, near Heathrow

reason for sale: was originaly going to be a little summer fun but plans have stalled due to circumstances. the car is only in need of a remap by romain at artech tuning. currently it drives, runs and idles very well on its basemap.

problems
it has a occasional habbit were it will begin blow smoke from the exhaust, nothing serious as it does not lose any coolant or oil! this happens only when warm and the car is sitting at idle occasionaly at the traffic lights. from the small amount of hard driving i have given it due to it being on a basemap, it pulls well without any smoke on acceleration or deceleration. many people have told me that the smoke may be due to the idle map but i havent had the time to look into it. at worse case a d16z6 engine can be bought from around 120 quid and are readily available although the current engine had good compression throughout all 4 cylinders. i have been driving it like this for the last 500 miles without any trouble.

Shell is in need of tidying although its in good working order. the rear arches have been badly repaired but only visible upon close inspection.
the rust appears to be in its early stages and can be repaired an not replaced. the front bumpers been cut for the front mount intercooler, could do with some paint.
Few dents and dings expected for a car of this age. all of this is very hard to pick up on as the car is white.

the intercooler pipes will need trimming to allow the bumper to sit more flush with the wings.(about an hours work) and the bumper needs replacing/painting.

spec exterior
mims 1900 15x8 wheels (refurbed in matt black)
2000 mile old toyo t1r
lowered 60mm on koni yellow springs and oem shocks
vti lip
oem mudflaps
d2 lower control arms
spoon rep carbon spoiler
buddyclub extended lugs

engine
original d16z6
garret t25 turbo (will supply a spare also)
new turbo exhaust and return gaskets
custom downpipe (3 bolt hot side)
dc sports decat
buddyclub spec 3 exhaust (2.5" id)
rc 650cc injectors
generic breather catch tank
braided oil lines with inline restrictor
tapped sump
colder ngk plugs
15w40 oil used
chipped and basemapped ecu by eurospec/artech tuning (romain) needs remap for £300 upon return to romain.
3" intercooler piping with large alloy front mount intercooler.
All hoses autoperformance (5 ply)

have a spare unfitted spare t25 turbo, act clutch stage 2 which i will include along with 2 cobra fixed bucket seats ( 1 in good condition other torn).

i will recommend that the new owner has the car remapped before driving it hard through its rev range.

i'd like to make clear that this is a home made turbo project, all of the parts i have used are very capable of runing higher power if the new owner wanted to build the engine and so on. the turbo is easily uprgraded to a larger T28 unit. the exterior has a more functional and used look over the show and shine.

the car is no minter and shows signs of its age, i have tryed to picture all of its issues to avoid wasting time.

O7950447820

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7460.jpg

IMG_7452.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

IMG_7462.jpg

Looks great mate and seems like it has very good potential to be a fast car! GLWS!! :)

Back