1st Gen. CIVIC K SWAP!

Musti

Temp. EP2 Daily
Donator
Hey guys, while browsing helplessly on the web.. i came across this.. a FIRST Gen. Civic with a K series engine and i thought i should share it with all of you! :)

Note: I am sharing this car to show somebody elses work and effort.. I do NOT own this car nor am i affiliated with it in any way, all efforts go to Katch24 on k20a.org.

LINK TO FULL BUILD!

First Gen civic k swap! - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

C0495AAF-F228-4933-9D4F-1D9940AA30E3-3269-0000028FF8D3A128.jpg

civ28.jpg

cec469c3.jpg

7127a80a.jpg

5911101674_910a5978be_b.jpg

Last edited:
No thats a serious piece of engineering, stunning work!!

this thing needs to go into a time portal and back in time.

Sweet! A Craftsman work seen here! Clean!

Puts a whole new meaning on "All Motor" when looking at this photo:

5911101674_910a5978be_b.jpg

damn, why do you keep posting other peoples projects.... :(

Car does look fimiliar. Think RVM had uploaded something like this before.

Looks so straight. Really clean.

damn, why do you keep posting other peoples projects.... :(

haha sorry man.. sadly because i couldn't even start my "build" properly because its written off :( so for now im sharing what i enjoy looking at and feel i should share it with the other members of ek9 too :) I hope to have a build like this or at least up to par with my own taste :D

Cheers for sharing :nice:

No problem buddy :)

Last edited:
great build just a shame there isn't any fully finished photos.. well none i could find in the 63 page thread lol..

good post though dude.

great build just a shame there isn't any fully finished photos.. well none i could find in the 63 page thread lol..

good post though dude.

indeed... i read somewhere that this build has been ongoing for 4 years now! And sadly its still not finished, but im sure all his efforts will pay off.. i cant wait to see it finished!

savage build fair play to the man

exactly.. that's some passionate level of commitment he has put into his car..

Back