Cusco 6 Point Roll Cage - DG Industries Harness Bar

LoganK

KSWAP THE WORLD
Item for sale: Cusco 6 Point Roll Cage (Dash dodger)
Price: £500 ono (collected) may post
Paypal: Yes (if fees are covered)
Condition: Very Good
Description: As title says - this is for a non sunroof EK. Recently powdercoated white so looks great. Been in my car a few month and only selling as I have recently fitted a Carbing 8point cage.

Pictures:

Item for sale: DG Industries Harness Bar
Price: £70 collected (may post)
Paypal: Yes
Condition: Used - Good
Description: DG Industries Harness Bar for EK in good condition.
Pictures:

Only pic I have fitted.

Any questions PM me :nice:

carbing cage crew :nice:

gltws good price!.

The best crew :nice:

Thanks mate. Open to offers had a few time wasters on Facebook so hopefully get some more genuine folk on here!

Quality cage seen it many a time looks really fresh with the powder coating . Shouldn't hang about . Glws

Well looks like these could be back up for sale! Held these for just over 2 month for a mate but haven't received any money so. First come first served.

Don't expect that from your mates, they're loss though.
Shame I've got an engine to rebuild. Would be considering the cage, nice bolt in is simple and safe enough for trackdays.
If you struggle to sell this then give me a pm and I might be able to put a deposit on it for you to hold till after Xmas.

being non sunroof?

sorry if I sound silly but this cannot be fitted to my Jordan? or it can, but will somehow stop sunroof working?

reason I ask is I always wanted a cusco cage

Don't expect that from your mates, they're loss though.
Shame I've got an engine to rebuild. Would be considering the cage, nice bolt in is simple and safe enough for trackdays.
If you struggle to sell this then give me a pm and I might be able to put a deposit on it for you to hold till after Xmas.

I didn't expect it either! Not too happy about it but nothing I can do now. Will let you know if it doesn't sell mate :)

being non sunroof?

sorry if I sound silly but this cannot be fitted to my Jordan? or it can, but will somehow stop sunroof working?

reason I ask is I always wanted a cusco cage

Yes you will need to remove the sunroof completely if you want this to fit. I have a Jordan also and removed mine. It won't fit as the centre loop sits very close to the roof so it doesn't fit in with the sunroof in place (I tried)

Great seller here guys, but the harnesses should not be attached to the harness bar like this!!!! The harness bar is for angle correction only!

Yeah be sure to let me know, not wasting your time.

ill take the harness bar mate i sent a message on Facebook and here as well thanks

Tbh I don't think so. Maybe someone could clarify this?

But I am sure EK and EG cages are different.

Tbh I don't think so. Maybe someone could clarify this?

But I am sure EK and EG cages are different.

Im sure with some modifications they can fit, i think @RossKane has an ek cusco cage in his eg but did need some work but is a good fit

will this fit into a eg6 civic :shocked:

Don't think it will unless you shorten the rear bars? Steve has a DC2 (same as EG im sure) one in his EK and he had to get box section made up to raise the cage, in effect the bars weren't long enough.

May be wrong though!

Back