elchunk

i would have agreed to this action of sending it back and a refund. you chose to start a paypal claim.

I will stand with Gary on this, he's a decent lad, he's a been on this forum since before I joined an this is the first time iv heard anyone have anything negative to say about him, he's not out to take advantage of anyone, iv met him In person many times and only last week I personally bought a hondata ecu off him, top lad to deal with and he wouldn't have purposely sold you a useless crank, I think you have went the wrong way about solving this issue, opening a paypal dispute should be a last resort,

Of course Lloyd, I waited 2 days before open a dispute.
I'm not a old user of this forum, but I bought more than 300 Honda items from U.K. (because its my job) and its the very first time this happens to me.

I can cancel the claim anytime if this problem is solved here without any further issues.
If you agree to refund me, I will send the item back,and of course cancel the claim.

Last edited:
that is fine by me, i will split the cost to return the item. As long as you ensure that it is return to me in the condition i sent it out. Sound fair. If I had known that it was beyond repair i wouldnt have sold it on.

that is fine by me, i will split the cost to return the item. As long as you ensure that it is return to me in the condition i sent it out. Sound fair. If I had known that it was beyond repair i wouldnt have sold it on.

Ok agree. I don't mind split the cost.

Glad to see a resolve. "elchunk" is a long time member with a good rep.

Problem almost solved. Hope that the crank is already with you, because it was sent almost 2 weeks ago.

The postage to U.K. was around 38 pounds, waiting for your (elchunk) half.

you have you're money back and i received the item back. problem is solved. im out £46 posting it out to you, plus having my paypal locked for over a month and being made out to be something im not. im done with this and will take no furthur part in it.

you have you're money back and i received the item back. problem is solved. im out £46 posting it out to you, plus having my paypal locked for over a month and being made out to be something im not. im done with this and will take no furthur part in it.

Once again, not doing what was promised. Not honest.
I'm out of 38 pounds too. having no fault on this. But that's ok
We learn something new everyday.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

if you hadn't of been such an ******* about the whole thing, it would have been resolved alot easier.

Good communication and helpful guy thanks!

Back